A Party For Stu

Billy stared at me, long and hard. He knew that if he wanted me back on his side, he'd have to do what I asked. And I wanted the truth.

"I'll tell you, but just not with that geek in the other room," he said softly referring to the geek I call my best friend.

Billy and Randy had both left and I was alone. It was nice knowing that I had no worries as of that moment. Both Randy and Billy were in my life and Billy was surely going to tell me everything as soon as he could. For the first time in this whole mess I felt in control, just as it should be.

Being a Saturday, there was obviously going to be some parties on that night. There wasn't long of me being alone before I received the phone call.

"Ashley, there's something we must do tonight." It was Billy. "I'm having a small get together at my house. It's kind of a thing for Stu. We're going to do what Stu loved best, watch scary movies. You're coming right?"

I was silent for a moment, thinking. "Uh, sure," I said, but I really wasn't sure. "Are Tatum and Sidney coming?"

"Of course, it's for Stu."

"And did Randy get an invite."

"Yes, Randy got an invite. I knew you wouldn't come if I didn't invite him."

I smiled to myself. He knew me well.

"I'll come pick you up at 7," he said and the conversation ended before I could say another word. He still hadn't told me what was going on with Sidney.

I spent a good couple of hours getting ready. I realized that Billy and I had never actually had a proper date. We didn't do the things people in normal relationships did. We spent our time keeping secrets from everyone, planning the next step rather than getting to know each other. The only thing the both of us realized we had a passion for was horror and that was sure enough to set this relationship alight. I guess that's what made us work. It was the fact that neither of us needed to say anything to know what the other was thinking. It's like when we are together we become one person. We just understand each other. I get him and that's exactly why I was drawn to him. He opened up a side of me that nobody would ever be able to discover and I'm pretty sure I was the only one who'd seen him in action. It was this that made me want to impress him tonight. I wanted to look good; he'd never seen me dressed nicely. It was always at school in my t-shirts or boring sweat pants at the video store. So tonight, I wanted to make en effort. People would've never thought I owned a skirt. Granted it was plain black, it was still a skirt. I dressed it up with a colorful cropped singlet and waited for Billy to pick me up. My parents never would've let me out of the house dressed like this, but they weren't home and what they don't know can't hurt them.

I heard a knock at the door and ran downstairs to open it. It was Billy. He was looking towards the street and not at me, so I waited for him to turn around. You know that part in those movies when the guy finally sees the nerdy girl all made over and all dressed up and pretty? It was like that. He turned and he stared. His eyes widened and he looked me up and down. Biting his lip, he smiled.

"Wow, you clean up good."

I laughed and took the compliment. "Thank you Loomis."

"Loomis? So now you're all classy and call me by my surname?"

"I can do what I want," I leaned on the front door, trying to look as irresistible as possible. I think it worked because it seemed to be driving him crazy. He pushed me inside and shut the door behind him. Before I knew it I was up against the wall and he was kissing me hard. He was eagerly biting at my lip and it was making me go insane. I wanted nothing more than to rip these clothes off and destroy all the effort I put into looking this good just for a good 5 minutes with Billy. We didn't get too far before he backed away.

"We need to go," he said gasping for breath.

"Now?" I asked.

"Yes, everyone's coming over at 8. No one can know I came to pick you up, especially Sidney."

And there it was again. That name. That girl. Sidney Prescott.

"Sidney. Of course," I sarcastically nodded.

"What? I thought we got passed this?" he pulled farther away.

"You still haven't told me what's going on."

"In good time, Ashley."

"No. I want to know now. I'm not leaving this house Billy Loomis until you tell me exactly what is going on," I got fierce.

"What if I tell you you'll find out tonight?" he asked quietly. "Would that be good enough?"

He moved closer to me again. I stared into his mysterious eyes, those eyes that only I understood. He was such a beautiful creature, so mysterious and alluring. He was completely irresistible. How any girl ever stood their ground with Billy was a complete mystery to me.

"Tonight?" I asked.

"Let's just say we're getting closer to the finale than you think."

I guess I could wait a few more hours. All I knew was that there was a party tonight and anyone who's ever watched a good scary movie knows the rules and is well aware that parties don't ever end well. And according to Billy, tonight's the night.