Secrets

Hours later, I woke up on the floor. It took me a moment to remember everything. I couldn't find Billy, and I couldn't even see Stu's dead body on the floor. I figured we needed to get out of there soon, before people realized that Stu was missing and then eventually that he was dead. I was only awake a few minutes before Billy came in.

"You're up," he said sitting down next to me.

"Where did you go?" I asked.

"I had to fix a few things, you know what I mean, just so it doesn't trace back to us. I tried to make it look like we were never here. It's up to the police if they think he was murdered or it had been a suicide."

"You said you weren't going to go all J.D on me, Billy Loomis."

He smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"Say it again."

"Say what again?"

He replied slowly. "My name."

"Billy Loomis," I said.

"I like when you say my name." There was a short silence. It wasn't awkward. It was just nice. He then tapped me on the shoulder. "Come on, we need to get out of here, it's 4am, we have school in a few hours." Fuck, I forgot about school.

He dropped me off home and I remembered I had to sneak in. I somehow got inside without my parents hearing me and made my way up to my room. Every time I moved a part of my body, I was sore. My whole body ached after what happened last night. The first time is meant to hurt right? Or Billy was just really rough. I hadn't seen my neck yet, but I could feel how tender the skin was where Billy had marked me. And I'm sure I had grazed skin on my back. It sure was an erratic experience. I went straight to the shower to wash myself. I looked in the mirror at my neck and face. My neck had red marks on it and you could see where Billy had bitten my lip. How was I meant to cover this up? I could say I had accidentally cut myself on my lip, but what about my neck? I don't know if make-up could cover all this up. I put as much foundation as I could on it, but it was still visible. I couldn't help but think about Stu. People were for sure going to ask about him. His parents will probably get worried. I would be lying if I weren't scared. I was afraid of the unknown. I didn't know what was going to happen. However, the thing that worried me the worst was if Billy was really in this with me or whether he would do exactly what he did to Stu and leave me for dead.

That day at school was difficult. Usually I liked being alone and away from people, but I just wanted to be with Billy. I know it was impossible because he and I had never interacted. My only friend was Randy, so it was safe to go find him. At lunchtime, I found Randy sitting in a huddle with Billy, Tatum and Sidney. This was odd. This never happened. Why was Randy interacting with them? He never did. I went straight to Randy, trying not to make contact with any of the other three. It was troublesome for me, especially trying to not look at Billy after what had happened last night.

"Ash, come sit!" said Randy. I thought it was strange, but I went.

Billy immediately looked up at me. I ignored him. well at least I tried to not make any contact.

Randy stared at me, looking me up and down. "What happened to you?" Randy asked.

"Me? What?" I moved my hand to my neck, trying to cover up the marks.

"Your neck, it's all red. And you've been cut on your lip," Randy said squinting his eyes and moving a little closer.

Billy was staring at me deeply. He knew exactly what had happened to me.