Fascinated

I'd always been fascinated by Billy Loomis. I mean, he'd always caught my attention when he walked down the halls of Woodsboro High. He probably struck the attention of every other girl he walked past too. With that long, brown hair swept behind his ears, those dark mysterious eyes and that devilish smile, he always glided down the halls of school, followed by his wannabe friend Stu Macher. Stu clearly wanted to be Billy, but he was nowhere near as good looking or mysterious, he was rather attractive in a goofy sort of way. It was nearly impossible to not fall in love with Billy; you just wanted to know what he was hiding behind that smile and who or what he was thinking about. I'd never thought about talking to him and that's because I honestly wasn't the most courageous type. I spent most of my time hanging out with the geek of the school, Randy Meeks. He was the only person who understood me. It was quite clear he had a thing for me, but I loved him too much as a friend to ever hurt him. When I wasn't hanging out with Randy at the video store, I was at home, watching scary movies and reading books. I liked my time alone. I wasn't bothering anyone and nobody could bother me. It was just the way I liked it.

However, this all changed on September 28th, 1995. I was going for a walk that night. I didn't do it often, I wasn't the most fit and sporty type, but my mother had suggested I go out for a few late night walks just for some fresh air instead of sitting in my room day and night watching movies. Since it was dark and late, I wasn't likely to run into anyone from school, so I accepted the idea. While strolling quietly down the street, I noticed myself in front of the Prescott household, home to Sidney Prescott. She was probably the most beautiful, yet shyest girl in school. Her short brown hair and bangs nearly always looked just right. It's as if she didn't know just how perfect she was, that's why I admired her. Her best friend Tatum Riley on the other hand, knew she was gorgeous and didn't hesitate to flaunt it. With her straight blonde hair, high shorts and crop tops, it was easy to tell she thought the best in herself. I had always wondered what it were like to be friends with those girls, to be in their so-called group. I didn't fit in at all, I always had my long brown hair up, and barely any make up on and I walked through school in jeans and a t-shirt almost everyday. They probably never looked at me twice.

While standing in front of Sidney's house pondering of what could've been in my life, I heard a thump coming from the front door. I panicked a little thinking that Sidney was home and would've seen me at the front of her house, staring up at it. She probably thought I was the biggest creep out; well I wouldn't be surprised if the entire school thought that. I saw two figures running through the front door, one taller than the other. It was dark and was difficult to see them. I didn't know whether to run or hide, there was no way that was Sidney Prescott. My heart was pounding fast and I wanted to get out of there. Before I knew it, the figures were running towards me, they looked like they were in a hurry. It's as if they didn't even notice I was standing there. The shorter of the two came running first and immediately stopped in front of me, very still. It was so dark, I still couldn't make out his face, or hers. The taller one behind came running next and he stopped and began to whisper.

"Billy! Come on, let's get out of here, before anyone sees us!" I recognized this voice. It was the wispy voice Stu Macher. "Shit," he then added when he noticed me standing there.

Billy & Stu were standing in front of me. Walking a little closer, their faces became clear. This was probably the first time in my entire life these two boys had looked at me for longer than a second. They were stunned, Billy had an evil smirk across his face, and as usual I was wondering what he was thinking. Stu, however, looked as if he was about to break down and cry. Something wasn't right. I stared into Billy's eyes for a moment before I noticed they were covered in blood, their hands were bright red. Billy saw my eyes slowly trail down to his hands and I gasped. My mouth was wide open, so I covered it with my hands and felt tears run down my face, just from the fear. I was finding it hard to breath. Before I knew it I felt a pain in my head and then everything was blank.

What seemed like seconds later, I woke up in a room, lying on a bed. My vision came clear and I saw Billy Loomis and Stu Macher standing before me. What the fuck just happened?