Believe In Love

Val didn't have much time left before getting back to the bus, but he was so determined to have some time with Autumn. As she approached, his smile was getting bigger and bigger. They hugged for like a minute and, due to their height difference, her head was at the level of his chest and she could hear his heartbeats going fast. To break the silence Val joked "I feel like I've made it to heaven. Wow that sounded so cheesy lol." Then Autumn added "You still smell so good." And they laughed for a while until Val officially confessed his love.
- I really like your laugh and everything about you, but I also hate you.
- W...What?!
- Yeah I hate you. Because of you, I cannot focus on anything. I just keep thinking about you, dreaming about you and I simply cannot stop loving you. You are an angel who pushes me to do my best in everything. You are the light at the end of the tunnel. I really love you Autumn.
- I really love you too. You were always my dream man and my prince charming. Knowing you personally, made me love you even more. Now, you're no longer just my celebrity crush, but as much as I love you, our love is impossible. You're a celebrity and I'm just a fan. We live in different cities and I cannot deal with your busy schedule and tours.
- Our love is stronger than distance. Look at what we have achieved. Together we got over a lot of difficulties. I'm risking my job to be with you, and you had to find a job to see me. Just like we managed to achieve our goals, we can do anything together. I want you to have faith in us. You just have to trust me like I trust you.
- I have faith and I do trust you. I'm just scared to have my heart broken.
- You won't be scared when I'm your man. I'll make sure that you feel like the happiest girl in the world. You'll be my princess.
After that, he planted another kiss on her cheek and they hugged for a minute. Then it was time to leave. They both had no idea how to make things work, but there was something deep inside telling them that it will simply work because they both believed in their love.