Sparks Sparks Everywhere

Autumn approached slowly towards Val. Her heart was beating so fast and his heart was skipping beats. She stood in front of him silently; she could barely take a breath. He, in return, couldn't stop staring at her. Sparks were all over the place until Val broke the silence and said: "Hey!" He couldn't think of anything else to say, but this word was enough to start a conversation. They chatted for few minutes, took some photos and hugged tightly. It felt like heaven for them; they simply couldn't take their eyes off each other. Unfortunately their bubble was popped out when the security informed Autumn that it was time to leave. Val asked him for few more minutes, yet the security insisted that her time was over due to the cast's busy schedule. As Autumn was leaving, Val shouted, " Am I going to see you again?" That question made her blush; she didn't know what to say. She whispered: "Hopefully!" And then she left. A smile was drawn on their faces. Hope was still there for more meetings.
In the car, Autumn was fangirling while telling her mom:" Did you see that mom? Val wants to meet me again. Mom, did you notice that smile on his face? Did you see how cute he is? How gentle? How sweet? How funny?" Then her mother interrupted, " yes dear I was there with you. I saw everything. Now can you please calm down a little bit?" She calmed on the outside but on the inside, she was still jumping from joy. Her dream finally came true and it was a magical night indeed. She thought she made Val happy for a night but she never thought of the impact she left on him for months.