Stuck On His Mind

Autumn spent her night thinking of the magical moments she had and how Val wanted to see her again. She felt like she made an accomplishment by making Val smile. Val went back to the tour bus, but his mind was all focused on getting to know more about that angelic face. He couldn't stop thinking about her, her eyes, her smile to which it drove him insane. While laying on his bed, he opened his Instagram and went through fan photos, trying to find anything about Autumn. After searching through hundreds of photos, he finally found his girl. The only problem was that he didn't know what to say. He ended up liking the pic and commenting:" It was very nice to meet you. I'm glad you enjoyed the show. Hope to see you again soon." Then he went to sleep hoping to find a way to contact her in the morning.
Autumn woke up in the jumping around the house. She showed her mom the comment while saying," See I told you. Val wants to meet me again!" While she was dying from happiness, Val, on the other side, was desperately trying to find a way to start a conversation with her without sounding awkward. It wasn't easy for a celebrity to contact a fan for no reason, until a thought crossed his mind. "Maybe I could create a fan page." Val wondered. Then he added, " Yup that's the best thing to do. She'll never know it's me, and I can talk to her now whenever I want. I don't want to lose my chance of winning her heart!"