Chapter 28: Your What?!

(Chresanto's P.O.V.)

I have to talk to Nicole today and tell her that me and Ray are gonna work it out. I know she's going to be upset, I just hope that this doesn't ruin anything going on with us. It'll break my heart.

Me: Babe. What are you doing today?

Nicole: I don't know why? 

Me: I was just asking. I was gonna see if you wanted to do something later.

Nicole: Umm sure. Do you wanna take Rissa or what?

Me: I wanted it to be me and you..

Nicole: Okay, I'll ask Teuanna if she'll- 

Me: - I already did, she said yeah.

Nicole: Oh so you just knew I was gonna say yes huh?

Me: Well I was kind of hoping.

Nicole: *Smiles* I love you baby.

Me: I love you too babe. But I gotta go I'll be back later okay? *Kisses her* 

Nicole: *Kisses back* Okay Chris.

Me: Bye Bye Larissa! Daddy will see his little princess later *Kisses her head*

Nicole: When are we going to leave tonight?

Me: I don't know just be ready okay?

Nicole: Casual or formal?

Me: Casual.

Nicole: Okay.

I drive to the mall and park way in the back away from everyone and call Ray.

*** Phone Convo ***

Me: Aye where are you?

Ray: I just got here. Where are you at?

Me: I'm way in the back by Friday's

Ray: What car are you in? 

Me: Nicole's blue Camaro.

Ray: Oh Alright I see you here I come.

Me: Alright bye.

***Convo Over***

Ray pulls on the side of me and get out of his car and gets in mine.

Ray: Yo what's up?

Me: Nothing much just dealing with my family. Nicole was mad at me last night because she could tell that I was in deep thought and didn't tell her what was wrong with me. And we promised each other we wouldn't lie to each other so she said I have till today to tell her.

Ray: Damn I just got out here. We have to tell her today?

Me: No I just said that because I have other days to tell her without her flipping out on me.

Ray: Damn I guess. But how are we gonna tell her that were chill now?

Me: I don't know but I know she's going to be hella mad. I had her friend Teuanna watch Larissa tonight because I know she going to cuss me and you out. 

Ray: She might even beat me up to be honest.

Me: Yeah... She gets mad easily now. But she doesn't do it with Larissa. I don't get it. She's always crying but she manages to stay calm. I don't get her sometimes but she's the love of my life and nothings gonna change that.

Ray: .... Oh.

Me: Oh yeah let me set some ground rules.

Ray: Okay.