Chapter 21: Oh No!

(Nicole's P.O.V.)

***6 months later***

It has been 6 months since Chris and i have been back together, and since we moved from California. I am 6 months pregnant with my first child, and it is a girl. Chresanto and i are engaged and plan on getting married, instead of having a birthday party this year. I miss my cousins so much. ATL is so far from Cali, I miss the boys too.

Roc: What do you want for breakfast?

Me: Waffles, bacon, and eggs.

Roc: Okay, I'll make it for you. (Goes downstairs)

I turn on the t.v. and didn't like what I was seeing.

(The t.v.)

??: Hey my name is Star.

??: My name is Beauty.

??: And I'm BabyDoll.

All of them: And we're The OMG Girls.

Me: Babe!

Roc: *Runs into the room* What's wrong?! Are you going into labor?! I'll get the bag and start the car! *Starts to run out*

Me: No Roc.. I'm only 6 months pregnant, we still have 3 more months.. But I called you up here to ask if you know who they are *points to the t.v.*

Roc: Yeah the omg girls. Beauty, Star, and BabyDoll.

Me: Do you know their real names? One of them looks very familiar..

Roc: Of course I do, we're label mates. The one with the blue hair is, Zonnique Pullins, T.I's step-daughter, the one with the pink hair is, Bahja Rodriguez, and the one with the purple hair is, Breaunna Womack.

Me: Are you fu- freaking serious?! This can't be happening!.

Roc: Baby, what's wrong?

Me: It's a long story.

Roc: Can you tell me when we eat breakfast?

Me: No.

Roc: Please?

Me: Fine.

***Breakfast***

Roc: Okay, so why don't you like the girls?

Me: It wasn't all of them, but im pretty sure they know about it, she probably tells everyone.

Roc: Yeah, she has a big mouth.

Me: Okay. Heres what happened. It was in 3rd grade, and we both liked this boy name Christopher. He liked me and didn't like her, he didn't even talk to her and she didn't even know him. So how do you like someone you know. But anyways, one day she told me she wanted to fight me, and I was thinking to myself, we're in 3rd grade why would we fight. Okay but we fought and he said she was gonna make my life a living hell. Its like what do we know about that? And then she moved out here. So thats the story.

Roc: Wow. I always knew that girl was crazy.

Me: Yeah. She is, does she still live out here?

Roc: Yeah.... She does.

Me: Babe. We can't live out here! If she finds out, she's gonna do something. I know it. I don't want you, me, or our baby hurt.

Roc: Baby, it won't happen. I will protect you, me, and our little girl.

Me: And what if something does happen....?

Roc: Then we'll move.

Me: Okay.