Chapter 1: I Met Him

Hey guys my name is Nicole, im from Riverside Ca., and I go to Martin Luther King High School, and im 17. I live with my mom in a huge mansion. I've been transferred from school to school for many reasons and everytime I go to a school I have a large amount of people that I've never even talked to before that dont like me, but who cares... I guess.

(Nicole's P.O.V)

Mom: Nicole wake up its time for school!!

Me: Okay okay. Im getting up.

*I walk to the bathroom turn on the shower, get out of my clothes, get in and take a 15 minute shower. Get out, brush my teeth, wash my face, put lotion and clothes on, and curl my hair. Then go downstairs.*

(Downstairs)

(P.O.V. Over)

Me: So what's for breakfast today?

Mom: Oh the usual. Bacon, eggs, and toast.

Me: Oh okay thats nice.

Mom: Are you excited to start your new school today?

Me: *Dramatically* I couldn't be more excited!!

Mom: Oh come on. The people at this school cant possibly be as bad as the ones at your other schools.

Me: Yeah mom because thats only what you say every time I go to a new school, and it always happens!

Mom: Dont get mad at me because people dont like you!

Me: Wow whatever bye im going to school! *storms out the door*

Mom: *rolls eyes

(Nicole's P.O.V)

I drive off in my all blue 2012 Camero to school, mad at what my mom said to me and that I had no friends at school besides my two cousins, London and Leia. We're all really close, and we do everything together, well except for..... you know., but other than that every thing.

*At School*

London & Leia: Nicole!

Me: Hey guys. What's up? *says clearing mad*

London: What's wrong with you boo?

Leia: Yeah you seem mad.

Me: Nothing!!

*London & Leia look at me with a staight face*

Me: Fine. My mom was just being an ass this morning. She sad that no body liked me.

Leia: Ehh whatever. Itll be alright.

Me: Yeah but... its kinda true.

London: Dont sweat it. Itll be fine. But im going to class.

Leia: Yeah me too.

Me: Okay bye, but wheres the office? *they both point in the same direction*. Oh okay. Thanks. :)

*I walk to the office, get my schedule, then go to my first class. When I walk in, I instantly get stares from everyone*

Me: Um. Hi, my name's N....

Teacher: Oh! Nicole nice to meet you! My name is Mr. Fuller. You may go have a seat over there in between...(scans the room) Chresanto & Rayan.

(They both look up simultaneously and roll their eyes. I put my head down and walked over to my seat)

Me: Hey. *waves to Chresanto & Rayan*

(they roll there eyes and look at the teacher)

Me: mumbles *okay whatever then*

Chresanto: What?!

Me: Nothing, talking to my self..

Chresanto: Yeah I thought so.

Me: Shut the fuck up!

Chresanto: What bitch?!

Rayan: Bro just leave her alone.

Chresanto: Naw man im not just gonna let her...

Rayan: Drop it!

Chresanto: Man whatever.. Stupid Hoe!

* the bell rings and I hop out of my seat and run to the door.*

(Rayan's P.O.V.)

Me: Bro you cant be like that.

Chresanto: Whatever man. She deserved what she got.

Me: Man bye. *runs out the class to catch up to Nicole*

Nicole wait up!

Nicole: What do you want Rayan?!

Me: 1st can you call me Ray Ray or just Ray. And 2nd why are you mad at me? I didnt do anything but help you and try to protect you.

Nicole: Im not mad at you.. im just upset. And when im upset or mad at one person. In mad at every one and every thing.

Me: Okay well. Can you try to not be mad at me please. I dont want you to be mad at me.

Nicole: I cant guarantee it, but ill try.

Me: *smiles* okay well can you go out to lunch with me?

Nicole: Yeah but I need to get my stuff out of my locker and tell my cousins that I won't be able at eat lunch with them today..

Me: Okay babe. *Oh shit, did i just say that out loud*

Nicole: What did you say? (clueless of what he said)

Me: I said okay Nic....

Nicole: Oh okay ill be back.

Me: Okay meet me at my car. (starts to walk off)

Nicole: Ray?

Me: Yeah?

Nicole: What kind of car do you have?

Me: Oh lol. A black Range Rover

Nicole: Oh okay ill be there in a few minutes.

Me: Okay hurry though. We only have 30 minutes of lunch left.

(she gave me a thumbs up, and walked off)

I walk to my car sit in it and start thinking..... about Nicole. *I saw her and realized I honestly love someone I dont know. Someone that complete my vision of the perfect woman or goddess. Is it really her? Is she the one of my dreams. The one that can complete me. Is it really love at first sight?...... No. It cant be I dont even know her that well.*

5 Votes, 5 Comments for a second chaper? Please? I'm not gonna keep writing if you guys dont like it.. Thats just a waste of time.