Chapter 27-Mate, who the fuck are you?!

Two parts in one day;D This one is better than the last one, or at least I think so. I'm actually quite proud of it<3

I dont like adding more POV's in (other than Robbis' and Nates') But this one's necassary for the storyline :) ENJOY! <3

****

Chapter 27- Mate, who the fuck are you?!

(Unknown POV)

I was running. Always running. It seems that’s all I do nowadays. Run. Eat. Breathe. Sleep. And I barely even sleep anymore to be honest. At least I’m in human form...for once...

Now, I know what ya thinking. Who is this dickhead? Is he a rogue? Why is he running?

Well, my name? That’s for me to know, and you to find out. For now? Call me Bob. As in Bob the builder. BOB THE BUILDER, CAN HE FIX IT?! BOB THE BUILDER, YES HE CAN!!!(8) The theme tune of Bob the Builder popped up in my head, and I pushed it to the back of my mind. I’m a man on a mission after all. I can’t afford to get distracted, and man am I good at getting distracted. See there I go, rambling on again, about nothing relevant to the mission at hand.

Anyway, as for being a rogue...I wish. I really, really wish. But not all wishes come true ya know.

And running. Why am I running? This might just be the most difficult question of all. Because I don’t know the answer. I don’t even know the fucking answer!

My fist connected with a nearby tree as I punched it from the frustration that was overpowering my mind, and a groan slipped from my lips.

I have to get this over with.

I belong to a pack ya see.

But it’s not your average pack, to go with my not so average life I guess. Ya see, I’m a prisoner. A prisoner in my own pack. I’m sixteen years old god damn it! I should be out partying, sleeping with chicks, drinking, watching movies, playing football. The things that any normal sixteen year old boy does. But instead, I’m here.

Here in the middle of nowhere. Searching for an unknown girl. For some unknown reason. Because no one in my god damn pack, tells me a god damn thing, except that if I don’t find this chick, and bring her back alive, then I’m the one who’s gon’ be killed. To put it simply.

I never wanted to be a part of this pack. I had my own pack once. But not any more.

I was tricked. Pulled into this pack when I was at my lowest. I didn’t know any better, I was only a kid for fucks sake!

My fist swung out, whacking into a tree once again, and I let out a string of swear words, pulling my hand into my chest and glancing at it. I flinched as the blood dripped down my hand and groaned, trying to flex it and failing.

That was not the smartest move I’ve ever made.

Before I could scold myself again, there was a loud bang, followed by what sounded like laughter, and the moment it was out, I was sprinting off through the trees.

The rain whipped at my face, and I flicked my dripping hair out of my eyes, now flat out sprinting. I dodged a tree, and leapt over a log. The laughter had stopped now, but was replaced with some kind of howling. I forced myself to listen closer to the noises. It sounded like whoever it was, was singing Mama Mia. Well howling along to the tune that is.

As the singing grew louder, clashing loudly with the heavy pouring rain and the crashing thunder that was now ripping through the sky, I stopped behind a large tree. I could see her now. It was her. The one I wanted.

Her shining blue ears matched the description I’d been given perfectly, giving her away, and her death black fur was dripping wet.

She was jumping casually from tree, to tree, still singing, without a care in the world.