Chapter 32- Tickle me. I'll lick your face. Your choice bro;

(Nates POV)

“Dude, could you please stop staring at my mates’ ass!” I growled, once Robbi had left the room, trying desperately to keep the smirk off my face as I death glared my best friend; who was still staring at the door.

He turned his head to me slowly, before whining in an exaggeratedly exasperated way. “But she’s just so damn hot!” His face lit up with a smirk, and a low possessive growl escaped me automatically as I death glared him. His smirk grew even bigger (I know I didn’t think it was possible either) as he patted my shoulder lightly, coming to sit opposite me on Robbis’ bed.

“Hey, no need for growling at me Nate. I mean… I can share” He grinned at me, waggling his eye brows suggestively, and I couldn’t help the laugh that escaped me at his expression. Had it been anyone else, I woulda ripped their throat out just for suggesting something like that; but as it turned out, it wasn’t someone else. It was my best friend. I’d never hurt him, I mean he could get away with anything; and the worst thing about it was that the douche bag fucking knew it.

Before I could respond with some awesome ass comeback, Josh was talking again, like this big mouthed retard he is.

God, if talking was a sport, Josh would win gold in the freakin’ Olympics; the dude never shuts up.

“So Natey boy,” He smirked, flinging an arm casually over my shoulder as I rolled my eyes “have you marked her yet? What am I kidding, how could anyone resist a chick like that? I’d bang her any day of th-”

He cut himself off as I punched him lightly in the arm, my eyes widening. “Woah dude! Please don’t ever finish that sentence!” My voice was urgent and disgusted, and to be honest a little higher than I would have liked, and Josh raised an eyebrow questioningly. “I really don’t wanna have to kick your ass dude. But if you ever say you wanna bang my mate again, then I’mma have to smash your face in!” My tone was light and I couldn’t help the smirk that was plastered on my face, but I could tell that he could hear the serious warning in the threat.

“Wow. Someone’s on his period” Josh laughed at his own comeback like an idiot, and I slapped him lightly on the back of the head, not even trying to hold back my laughter as I choked out a reply “Yeah, you, obviously!”

I was seriously buzzed. High from getting Robbi back safe and finding my long lost best friend. I aint felt this happy in ages... I’m seriously starting to think someone must have drugged me.

I was cut out of my thoughts as Josh, once again, opened his big gob. “You know, I actually am really glad you found me today” he grinned sheepishly over at me, pulling his fingers through his tousled blond hair, before continuing in a slightly more serious tone “I mean, I gotta tell you man, your brother is an actual asshole!”

My eyes snapped up at the mention of my brother, and I could feel the anger and confusion already spreading over my face. Just the mention of that bastard had my wolf raging to escape. Josh stared at me for a moment, as if trying to work something out, before his mouth popped open into an ‘o’ and his eyes widened. “You don’t know?” He mumbled, his face a mixture of shock and sympathy.

A low growl escaped me involuntarily as I shook my head at my idiot of a best mate. “Know. What. Exactly?” I mumbled between clenched teeth.

He looked over at me, that innocently sheepish smile still on his face as he continued “When mum left with Aiden” I felt a pang of sadness at the name of Alex and Joshs autistic younger brother (A/N I mentioned him in the first chapter and then forgot about him, lol) “when Alex was first taken here…Callum forced me into his pack. He threatened to hurt Alex. He threatened to find mum, to hurt Aiden.  I didn’t exactly have any choice but to join him dude. He sent me here, after Robbi. Said to look for the blue & black wolf. Nate, dude, he wants her. We gotta stop him”