Chapter Eight- Not like this;

Next chapter!:D hope y'all like it!<3 please comment and let me know what ya think<3 thanks, love you dudes<3

***************

Chapter Eight- Not like this;

“No way in hell mate!” I scoffed at Alexs suggestion. We were in the local mall, and I’d already spent nearly all my money I had saved from my old job. Alex was holding up a peach dress with a peach rose in the corner. “Oh come on Robbi! You need to buy a dress! Buy something that isn’t trackies or made of denim!” She smirked at me and I mocked hurt, pouting a little.

Sure I’d not bought any dresses. I HATE dresses! They’re so not me! I mean how am I gonna kick someones ass in a dress? I don’t want them to see my ass do I?!

So far I’d bought some light blue denim short shorts, some blue denim skinnies, a couple of pairs of grey trackie bottoms, a grey hoody, and some epicly funny tank tops. I was pretty proud of it all in all.

Oh and some frickin awesome neon blue and pink Nike high dunks. They were a tenna on sale! Epic buy.

“Sorryyy! Just coz I don’t wanna be a Barbie!” This time it was her turn to mock hurt “You wont look like a Barbie! Dude, do i look like a Barbie? Coz I wear dresses and skirts all the time!” She smirked as she knew she made perfect sense. I mock glared at my best friend.

“Fine! I’ll find a dress. But no way in hell am I getting that” I pointed to the disgusting peach lump of filth she was holding, and she rolled her eyes, before dragging me through the store, pointing out dresses she thought were nice.

And at every dress I either scoffed or made a gagging noise.

And at every dress she would shoot me a glare and tell me to shut my gob, which I always laughed at.

“I LIKE IT!” I yelled, as Alex pulled me to a dress I found remotely wearable. Some people turned to look at me, probably thinking I’m a right weirdo. Oh well. I grinned to myself.

I picked up the dress, grinning at Alex.

It was electric blue and was backless. It was low cut, but not in a disgusting way. A pretty fit dress to be honest.

Alex whistled lowly. “Woah, I love it! You have got to get it!” I smirked as I pulled out some money, snatching the dress from her and leggin it to the till to pay.

***

“Dude are you serious?” I laughed at Alex as she whined “Of course Im damn serious! I could shop for days! I cant believe you got bored so quick!” I just rolled my eyes at this. I love shopping. Of course I do. But my wolf has been dying to get out all day, and I know if I don’t let her out soon, I’ll only do something stupid..like kick someone’s arrogant ass. Not naming any names *caugh* nate *caugh*

“See ya tomorrow yeah dude?” she smirked at me, as I turned to open the door to my room “Yeah mate, see ya then” I grinned at her as I walked into my room, locking the door behind me.

I totally just splashed way too much money. And I bought a frickin dress.

Hell yeah it’s a fuckingg fit ass dress. But its still a dress. And I don’t do dresses.

Plus, we have school tomorrow, which means facing Nate, and trying not to smash his balls in. I know, I know. He was doing it for my own good! But in case Im the only one who remembers, he was a complete fuckingg douche bag to me even before then. So yes. I’m still mad at him.

I really need to get out for a run.

I could feel my wolf going wild, clawing its way out of me.