34

Lauren's POV

"Good Morning Babe." I said waking up to my husband planting kisses on my face.

"Morning Beautiful. I fed Devin, changed him and he is out for the count yet so don't think about moving." He said. "Are you ready to eat?" He asked

"Mm, yes." I nodded.

"Here you go." He said and laid a tray across my lap causing me to smile.

"Good?" He asked and I smiled nodding. I looked down at the omelette and waffles that were on my plate.

"Aw babe, you even set my syrup, confectioners sugar and berries separate." I said giving him a kiss. "You so perfect."

He laughed. "Anything for you boo."

I began to grab my fork but he saw him grab the covers.

"Mm, what you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing, relax babe." He said and began to uncover my feet.

I smiled and sighed happily. "You're so sweet to me this morning."

"I'm trying." He said massaging my pinky toe causing me to sigh in relief.

"And I appreciate it." I said. "Greatly."

"I'm glad it's not going unnoticed." He nodded and I smiled at him. "Come on, eat." He urged and I did as told.

I ate my breakfast and let my head fall back into our plush headboard.

"Baby?" I called.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Did I mention how much I love you? And how great full I am to you and how sorry I am for going all psycho- baby mama on you sometimes?" I asked

"Yes, except for the psych baby mama thing but I appreciate it. I love you more babe." He said.

Today, I find out if I'm pregnant or not. My doctor asked for me to come in today. Something tells me to tell Devin about it.

"Baby." I said.

"Yes Pooh?"

"I have that doctors appointment today." I said.

"Alright, what time?" He asked.

"Eleven. Can you come with me?" I asked him.

I know that a Monday morning is busy for him so if he can't, I won't be upset but it's worth a shot.

"Yeah babe." He said. "That's why I left so early this morning, so I'd have time to come home for lunch with my beautiful wife and kid."

"I wish my parents would bring our other two back." I sighed. "You know the girls didn't even bother calling me? They are having way too much fun." I complained.

"That's what they supposed to do with their grandparents babe. It gives us time for us."

"You're right, it's just hard not having them here."

"Babe you're such a mom." He sighed. "It'll be perfectly fine. Let's focus on us, and Little Devin." He said.

I sighed and nodded my head. "Alright babe, let's hurry and get out of here." I said.

"No, you finish your breakfast, I'll get Dev together, and I'll get dressed." He said.

"You're so sweet. Thanks babes." I said kissing his lips and then getting back to my food.

After I was all done I got dressed in a black tank top, black jeans, a burgundy, brown and black poncho, a long brim wool hat and booties.

"I'm glad you got all cute, after we gonna go out." Devin said standing behind me as I sat at my vanity curling my hair.