14

Hey yall! So this and Ava's World has kinda been on an unofficial hold. Well the hold is over. I just wanted and needed to get Where Do We Go From Here a few chapters and kinda went over board. Anyways, this story itself will be short. Maybe 25-30 chapters long.

Ava's world will receive an update between today and tomorrow not sure exactly but soon. I have new works that I have been putting a lot into and I can't wait to release them! So be on the lookout muffins.

Anyways, hope you all enjoy!

"Good Morning!" I said as both the girls came downstairs sleepily.

"Morning Mommy." Melanie said kissing my cheek as Cara hugged me tightly.

"Aww Good Morning Girls." I said kissing their heads. "You two look super tired." I said.

Cara groaned. "Mommy we are."

"Well why?" I asked them.

"We spent all night waiting for daddy. He to come home."

"What? I thought you two were asleep?" I said.

"We were for a little but we wanted to talk to daddy about going dress shopping." Melanie explained.

"Well daddy told me this morning to take you two. He said he was very very sorry but he had to work."

"Mommy, we really gonna go to dance?" Cara asked

"Yes. Daddy will make sure both his princesses go to the dance." I said bending down to give both of them kisses on the cheek.

"Well I hope we do. Because if not I'm gonna be upset." Melanie said.

"Don't worry about that okay? Go upstairs hop in the shower and get dressed. We are going dress shopping!" I said

"Yay!" Cara said and ran upstairs.

Cara is most optimistic. She thinks naturally that everything will work itself out and be okay because she's the baby out of the two. Melanie on the other hand, has been through so much at times to where she looses hope very easily.

I pray that my husband comes through on this one because if not, lord if not.

"Mommy I'm happy with the dresses we picked." Cara said as she sat across from me.

"Mm I'm glad you like them." I nodded.

"Mommy, can I have the chicken instead of the beef sliders?" Melanie said changing the topic.

"That's fine. What about you Cara?" I asked her as I fed Dj.

"Um I want just French fries and a shake."

"Oh no ma'am. After this you won't eat until dinner time." I reminded her.

"Okay. Well then can I have grilled cheese?" She asked.

"That's fine." I told her and focused on Devin.

"Little man him so cute!" I said kissing his chubby cheeks.

"When we gonna have a new sibling?" Melanie asked dropping the crayon she was using.

"Um, I don't know." I said

"Well it should be soon mommy." Cara said.

"It's not that easy." I explained to them.

"I thought you just had to drink the juice though." Cara said.

"Who told you that?" I asked her.

"Daddy." She said.

I nodded my head. "Well then ask your daddy when we will have a new baby."