My broken heart

Pic of Riley's outfit

Riley's POV
A week later
Its been a week since I've talked to anyone. I haven't seen the gang, Ted, Lincoln, or Logan. It's too painful I still going to street fights but avoided Ted. I haven't talked to the gang because it they remind me of him especially Leila. I haven't talked to Linc because I heard around town the Black Rose gang is here and he was only one who had a connection with my family. If you're wondering who the Black Rose gang is it's my dad's gang. Course I haven't talked to Logan because he's now my ex. But today's the day I decide to go back to school. I'm tired of feeling weak ,feeling like I have no happiness ,which may be true now but hopefully soon I'll be able to move on. I got ready, ate breakfast and ran to school. By the time I got there I was a minute late but it didn't matter as long as I was at school.....right? I walk to the classroom door and heard gasps. "I'm glad you can make it to class Miss Stone where have you been this past week", said Mr. Henry. I took a little vacation, I said taking my seat. After 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th period. It was lunch and everyone was staring at me as soon as I walk through the cafeteria doors. I looked over across the cafeteria and what I saw made my heart wrench even more it was Logan and Brittany kissing and not even a peck on the lips, like full on make out in the middle of the lunch room. Guess he moved on fast I thought making a small joke out of this situation. I noticed that Logan and the gang looked over to what everyone else was looking at and it was me. The look on Logan's face kind of made me a laugh but also hurt thinking he moved on so quickly but it would take me longer to get over. I saw Brittney walking over to me. "Well look who decided to show up after being gone for a week. Why where you gone for so long.Why don't you explain to everyone", she said trying to seem innocent as usual. I really don't think it's any of their business what my personal life is neither is yours. So I suggest you back away and leave me alone before I put you in the fucking coma you slut I said getting pissed. "Just leave her alone Britt",said Leila trying to defend me which I appreciated but really didn't need. "Yeah she didn't do anything to you", agreed Kelly ,Natalie and Kim. "Whatever", said Brittney and sat next to Logan kissing him. What hurt was the fact that Logan was kissing back. I looked over and saw Leila's eyes she looked at me with pity which I hated. I walked out of the lunchroom storming with hatred towards Logan and Brittney. I decided to ditch and go to Ted's gym to blow off some steam. I was at the gym and change to my workout clothes making sure I wrapped my hands cuz I knew they would get sore from the amount of punching of was about to do. What happens next just pissed me off to no account. I saw Logan and the guys walking to the gym talking to Ted. Just great I thought note the sarcasm. "Hey Rebel", said Ted walking towards me. I just ignored him and kept punching the bag harder grunting from the impact of my fist into the bag. "Reb you ok I haven't seen you in a week", he said sounding concerned. I still ignored him and punch the bag even harder I could feel my knuckles splitting. "Damn it Riley answer me", he said starting to get angry. I was too angry to hold on any longer I punch the bag so hard it broke off the chain and flew across the room. I started to breathe heavily I looked over and saw fear in the guys eyes. I grab my stuff and walked out the gym ignoring Ted's calls for me. I ran home, I went to my room and lock the door. I CAN'T HANDLE THIS I yelled. I punched my mirror shattering it into small pieces, my knuckles all bloody. I took deep breaths trying to calm down then I got a call I looked at my phone the caller ID said Lincoln I answered it hesitantly. Hello I said walking around my room. "Hey Lee its been awhile", he said. Don't call me that I said. "Why not I always call you that", he said. That was before you told them where I was I said clenching my fists. "I know I messed up but I did it to protect you, your in trouble and you need help and protection whether you like it or not", he said. I'm not the weak little girl I was bout 3 years ago I don't need help aspecially from them, I said trying to stop myself from distroying something. "But you do, I care about you we all do", he said sounding sad. Not all of you do I said trying to stop tears from falling. "Riley he didn't mean it he...". Before he could finish I hung up. I punched my bedroom wall feeling blood fall down my arm. I cleaned up my knuckles and laid in bed. As I was in bed I noticed a picture I haven't seen in a long time. It was a picture of me, my mom, dad and brothers when we went to Spain for the summer. That's when I had an idea....... I'm moving to Europe.