The Thought of Her

Pic of Riley's tattoo sleeve
Logan's POV
After I left the bathroom I couldn't think straight all I thought was Riley and her tattoos, her body and how... Wait I need to stop thinking like that. " Logan you ok", asked Ash with the gang wondering the same thing. I'm fine I said. "Really because your face says something else", said Wes. I'm fine but I think I'm going to ditch class I said jogging to my bike. I rode home and walked through the door and saw Lincoln and Hailey makingout on the couch. Seriously can't you do that in your room I asked. Hailey looked embarrased while Lincoln smirked. "Well you weren't supposed to be home for another 2 and a half hours, so why are you here", he said. That hurts that you dont want me here I said touching my heart. "Whatever but what happened and don't lie and say nothing", he said. But what if nothing happened , I said. "Really then why are you home", he asked raising his eyebrow. I was bored I stated simply. "Then why isn't the gang with you", he asked. Shit I'm screwed. Because they wanted to stay I said trying to lie. "Really you expect me to believe that if the guys had an option of going home or staying at school they would stay at school", he asked suspiciously. Fine you caught me something is wrong , I finally admitted. "Well I'm going to go", said Hailey "see you boys later." " what's the matter", he asked. Did you know Riley had tattoos I asked. He stared at me for a minute before finally answering. "Yes I knew why are you asking", he questioned. Because some slut spilled milk over her and she ran to the bathroom. So I decided to follow her and I kind of saw her tattoos I said as my voice got smaller and smaller. "Which tattoos did you see", he asked cautiously. Umm I said while thinking back. There was some on her ribs then they were bruises. Then I started thinking about her abs and... Damn it Logan stop it. Then I felt someone punch my shoulder. What the hell I yelled." I called your name you were day dreaming. Now answer the question.", he said getting serious. Umm I saw her tattoo sleeve, some quotes before I could finish my sentence Lincoln interrupted me. "Was her shirt off", he asked with a straight voice. Umm I started stuttering. "Because the only quotes she has are on her ribs", he said. How do you know I asked. Doesn't matter he said. I eyed him suspiciously. When did he see her without a shirt on? Wait am I getting jealous of my brother? "Don't give me that look she's like my sister", he said continuing" it's like saying I'll sleeping with Leila." I shivered eeww gross bro I said. How do you know so much about Riley I asked." I can't tell you", he said. Why not I questioned. "Because it's Riley secret if she wants to tell she can not me", he continued "so I assume the problem is your feelings toward Riley." Is it that obvious I asked getting embarrassed. "Yep", he stated simply. Damn it I said holding ny head in my hands. "Let me give you some advice on her #1 never lie to her, she has I build in lie detector in her I swear. #2 give her time she may not open up that quickly. #3 earn her trust. #4 never underestimate her. #5 this step is crucial to surviving with Riley never and I nean never steal her food", he finished. Why is #5 so important I asked." Last time I stole her food she threw all my clothes into a river while I was taking a shower and the only thing I could wear was a french maids costume", he said with a scared expression. Damn really I said. "Really", he said. About 2 hours later the gang came home. "What the hell Logan",screamed my sister. What I said. There's a rumor that you and Riley were in the girl's bathroom together", she stated. Shit I thought. "Mind explaining", she said stomping her foot. "Back off Lei he's going through a hard time", said Lincoln. "Is it true though", she asked sadly. Yes I was in the girl's bathroom with Riley but nothing happened I said. "So what is going on with you and Riley", asked Pierce. I honestly don't know I said staring at them. "Well just give it time, remember what I said Logan", Lincoln said before leaving the room.