Nice Tattoos

Pic of 1 of Riley's 9 tattoos

It's Friday, Friday gotta get down on Friday... That's my alarm for Friday's. I hate that song but I'm just happy because it's the last day of the week I have to go to school. I decided to wear a maroon long sleeve, acid washed jeans and maroon converse with my black glasses. I walk into school and went to my locker. I had this bad feeling in my gut. Then I realized.... Oh no. "Hi Riley did you miss me", she said in her high annoying voice. And why would I miss you Brittney I said in a sarcasticly sweet voice. I guess I'll have to explain who Brittney is,well she is the head slut and cheerleader of the school. She thinks she is God's gift to the world and that she's the only person that matters. Like really no God's gift to the world was giving us technology not you bitch. She was gone for a week in Colardo with her family but of course she came back. "I heard some rumors about you and Logan. So I'm here to put an end to them ,stay away from him or else I'll make your life a living hell",she said. Wait so your telling me for the past 3 years you've been nice to me I laughed. "Just stay away from him", she hissed walking away. Sorry did I forget to mention she has a big crush on him. But anyway speaking of Logan I haven't seen him maybe he took my hint and left me alone I thought sadly. Wait.... Why am I sad, he's a jerk. A hot jerk said my brain. Screw you brain I said to myself shaking the thought of me liking Logan out of my head. It turns out Logan and his gang are at school. What's funny is Logan looks like shit after me beating him, I bet the guys are bugging him about it. But of course I jinxed myself. "Hey princess", said Logan. Why are you calling me princess you know my name use it, I said a little annoyed. "Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed", he said in a baby voice. I heard the guys snicker and saw the girls trying to keep a straight face. Fine if he wanted to play that game so be it. What happened to your face did your homework get tired of you ignoring it, I asked innocently. They all look at me with wide eyes and gaping mouths, kind of like fish. Might want to close your mouth wouldn't want flies if there I said closing my locker and walking away. I walked into the cafeteria, got my lunch and wanted to enjoy my lunch in peace ,but I swear god hates me. "What did I tell you about talking to Logan", said Brittney. First if all he talked to me and second Brittney are you stalking me. Then I felt something cold running down my head. She just spilled milk on my head. "Oops it was an accident", she said trying to sound innocent. Accident my ass. Then I noticed the makeup on my tattoos was running, so I bolted to the bathroom. I shut the door and took off my shirt and noticed all my tattoos and bruises were showing. Shit I thought that's when the door opened and I saw someone I really didn't want to see right now..... Logan. He looked at me in shock. For some reason I felt insecure about myself. What the hell are you doing in here Logan it's the girl's bathroom emphasis on the GIRL'S part I yelled." Why", was all he said. Why what I asked confused. "Why hide who you are", he said stepping closer. You wouldn't understand Logan I said backing away but ended up being cornered. "Then explain to me let me in Ri", he said lifting my chin. "Who gave you those bruises? Why are you so mysterious? How do you know my brother? Why are you the only one who makes me feel like this?", his voice getting smaller by the end. "I can't tell you", I said. His face dropped. Not yet anyway you have to give me time, earn my trust I said. "Promise",was all he said. Promise I said. When I said that he stepped away from me making me whimper. "By the way nice tattoos Ri", he said leaving the bathroom. What the hell just happened? Why do I feel this way? What did he mean I was the only one to make him feel like that? So many questions were running through my head. I decided to ditch class and head to Ted's gym and clear my mind from Logan.