Rebel

Pic of SOME of Riley's outfit

  After detention I went to the cafe and had to explain to Daisy and my boss why I was late. My shift ended at 6, usually it ends at 5 but I stayed later to make it up to my boss. Anyway when I got home I got a text from Ted. Ted was the one who organized my street fights.
T: you have a fight tonight at 7:30
R: who am I up against??
T: some guy named Viper
R: alright see you there
T:later Rebel
  Sorry did I forget to mention my street fighting name is Rebel. Anyways I went into my room and decided to take a nap because I was exhausted. After about an hour I woke up. Then I got dressed in my black skinny jeans, black sports bra, black combat boots and my black hoodie, oh and I can't forget my black mask. My black mask hides my identity as I'm fighting because the guys I fight with are sore losers especially when they lose to a girl, they'll want to get revenge.I run out my door and walk there to the fights are. The fights are usually just in alleys but there a huge underground ring called The Dark Circle I know it's a wierd name but bare with me. As I walk in I see Ted.
"HEY TED", I yelled.
"What's up Rebel", he asked.
"The sky", I said.
"Haha so funny Reb just get in there", he replied chuckling.
  I met Ted when I first move here. He saw me beating the crap out of a punching bag and said I had potential. So me being me agreed and he trained me. Now I'm a one of the most feared and undefeated street fighters.
"In the ring we have Rebel vs Viper", yelled the announcer.
"You expect me to fight a girl, I can break her in seconds", he said cockily. "Then it should an easy win then", I said getting pissed.
"Alright no weapons and fight",said the announcer.
  As the bell rang we just started circling each other. Finally he threw the first punch I blocked it. He threw a right hook then followed with a left upper cut. I blocked them and punched his nose. I could tell it hurt because I saw him holding it, blood was coming out fast. I took my chance
And started punching his ribs, he yelp in pain. I probably broke a few ribs. I could see he was pissed, he blocked and punch me in the jaw. He didn't break it but it hurt like hell. Then he punched me in the ribs. I winced damn that's gonna leave a bruise. I was getting pissed I blocked his punch, grab his arm twisted it. Making him fall to the ground. Then I started punching his face,after about 5 blows to the face he passed out,and I won.
"And the winner is Rebel",yelled the announcer lifting my hand.
"Rebel! Rebel! Rebel!", I heard people chant.
I grabbed the money I won which was about $345. Anyways when I got home I got into a hot shower to help with my aching body. When I got out I saw the narly bruises that were left behind.
"Great", I said sarcasticly. I got ready for bed and let the darkness consume me.