Seven

Ollie!

            I watched Ian slowly traced his fingers over my abs as the sunlight pouring out of the sky tried to seep it’s way through the closed remote controlled blinds that harbored the panorama windows. It was quiet between us, and not for the wrong reasons. In the early morning I had sneaked out of his arms to take a shower. He joined me seconds after I had begun to soak in the heavenly warmth of the water spraying down on me in fine spurts. He had said nothing then and I understood why, because, we were both half asleep. We had washed each other in the most intimate, nonsexual way one could think of, dried, and got back into bed naked. There wasn’t even a thought put into it. We just got back to bed and went to sleep.

            The room got brighter and brighter as the seconds went by. I noticed there were more windows than I first saw. The ones that I saw last, the shutter was open but the blinds itself was still down. His bedroom had a distinct assortment of cream, dark brown, and gold. Everything went so well together. The colors complimented each other exquisitely, like they were made for each other. So beautiful. The furniture was brown, the walls were cream, and it was the little garnishes that were gold. The bedside lamps were gold, the crown moldings in the high ceilings were gold—thin wave-like patterns—, and the tips of the ceiling fan blades were gold. Pretty much, anything that needed a little vibrancy added to it was gold. Even with all these things that could make a room feel small and suffocating, it was still big and spacious to my eyes and my mind.

            “Hey, love?” Ian called. Bringing my arm up from resting on his waist, I ran my fingers through his hair before turning my head to the side and kissing his hair. I don’t know how we got in this position but that’s how we woke up and that’s how we’ve been since. “I’m hungry.”

            “Bite me,” I said. He did. He didn’t bite my nipple but he bit around it. My back arched, not because it aroused me, but because it was unexpected. I chuckled as he rolled off of me. Lying on my side, I waited until he turned his head to make eye contact. “What are you craving?”

            I watched his eyelids covered his eyes as they moved down my body. He made a very obvious disapproving noise when he reached a little below my hips where everything was covered by his cream sheets. The changes were visibly. It’s like he could no longer stop his body from moving. The movements weren’t obvious but I could only imagine some of the thoughts going through his head.

            “Oh lord,” he said rather dramatically and put his hands over his face. “Pancakes. The thin ones. Pancakes. I want pancakes. With coffee—no, tea.”

            I lift the covers up to straddle his waist without getting tangled in them. Immediately he had his hands resting on my thighs, just under my hips. He gripped me tight. Leaning over his face, I looked into his eyes and watched as carnal lust took him over.

            “What do you really want?”

            He gulped. I felt his cock pulsating within seconds of straddling. His voice was husky and lecherous when he spoke. “To be inside you.”

            Ian waited for me to make the first move and I did. I kissed him very hard and passionately. He began roaming my body with those big hands of his, completely arousing me. All I could think of was his lips, his hands, and how he was making me feel. Nothing else mattered. The world could’ve been going up in flames like a scene out of Knowing and I wouldn’t give a fuck.

            Turning my head slightly, I kissed him deeper. As we kissed, I wanted to cry. I began to feel something I’ve never felt before. That feeling only got more pronounced when he hugged me around my waist and brought me closer to him. The butterflies were destroying my stomach muscles. Physically, I couldn’t get close enough to him. Our bodies were pressed so closely against each other. Not even air could pass through us.