Bonus Chapter: Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas!!

There was urgency in the way his tongue licked my neck before his lips captured the spot without feeling desperate or rushed. I wrapped my legs around his waist and welcomed his soft lips against mine. Said urgency I felt. But it was passion. There has never been any doubt in my mind that I would be spending the rest of my life with this man, and there will never be any. I know it's the same for him. But today marks another year to the date that we proposed to each other, and there was just something about this day that sparked like nothing else. We have never woken up without each other on this day. I'm not sure either of us would survive if we had to. It's unexplainable.

"Where?" Ian asked softly against my lips.

"Like this," I replied, pushing his hair from his forehead.

This was my favorite. When he pushed inside of me slowly, on top of me, where I could stare into eyes as he filled me inch by inch. My back arched with it as he stayed there, not moving, just staring. And I loved the feel of his skin under my palms and fingertip as I traced his back. And I loved when he shuddered when my touch was too light, or just because I touched him.

He pulled out slowly and pushed in the same way. I felt myself fall into a million pieces and made whole again by him, over and over. It was so much to feel and see at once, as it always was, but I couldn't close my eyes. Not today.

Ian made me feel like the luckiest being to ever exist. His baby blues staring back at me with love and passion and all I could do was open myself up to him, to let him see, too, what I felt.

"I can't believe I get to share my life with you," he whispered.

"I love you, so much."

It wasn't something I said very often, and I knew the effect it would have had on him. As much as I wanted it to last I had to tell him. Seeing and feeling Ian come, eyes fighting to stay open as his body trembled on top of me, fingers gripping my tight, triggered my release. Ian felt it, as he groaned, letting go off my hip to lock a perfect grip around my cock to help me through it. I arched into him, breathing in that familiar scent that just added to the pleasure.

I nosed along his cheek until he responded with a kiss, his lips tasting mine, mine tasting his. Right here, right now, if the world fell of its axis I wouldn't notice. We're building a life, adding to our already extended family.

"I love you, too."

And sometimes I couldn't believe it either. "Yeah?"

He laughed, but amused me. "I love you, always."

It hasn't always been easy, and it's still not, but I get to wrap my arms around this man, and I get to have him breathing close to me, consuming my senses and my mind, and everything is like a walk in the park. "What are we doing today?"

"I don't know. Lie here." He kissed me. His tongue exploring my mouth deeply, arms finding space between the mattress and my back, his body pressed so fucking close. "Make love," he whispered against my lips. "Over, and over."

"Solid plan, old man"

A nip on my lip, then I was rolled onto my stomach, his knees spreading my legs and his body on top of mine again like we hadn't separated. I had a snide remark on the tip of my tongue but it quickly turned into a gasp as Ian pushed his cock inside of me. My body arched into him for me. I didn't get far before a hand was on my hip, almost on my ass, pushing me back into the mattress as he grinded me mercilessly. His breathing and gasps in my ear had a similar effect as if he were whispering salacious things to me. It was good. So good that all I could do was hang on to the headboard and enjoy it as he took me, wrapping his arms around my shoulder, going deeper, and deeper, moving me with him as he moved in and out of me. He turned my head slightly for a kiss and the second his tongue traced my bottom lip I came so hard my legs shook. I felt overheated. Ian groaned, I felt the shift as his body kind of curled over mine and his thrusts got even shorter, then he came. I was beside myself.

When I finally got it together, I reached back and slapped his thigh. "Not old, got it."

When I woke up my head was basically under Ian's armpit. I had an arm across his back and he had his arms wrapped around a pillow. I also realized that I was clean, and so was the bed. My husband.

Ian

Ollie liked hugs. Sometimes when he had a bad day he would just want to hug it out the second we had some privacy. Sometimes it was on the car ride home if we traveled together. Sometimes it was right after we greeted each other after work. Sometimes it was in his office or my office when we visited each other throughout the day. I don't know how he coped when I was away and it pained me to think about it.

Ollie liked kisses. Not the 'so-fexy-the-things-I-can't-wait-to-do-to-you kind of kisses. He liked those too, a lot. Sometimes I wake up to small kisses all over my shoulders and arms and face, and I'd lie there and let him. Sometimes when we were holding hands he'd bring my hand to his lips and the kissing ensued until he was satisfied. He held back most of his affection in the rocky beginning of our relationship, and even when things started to smooth out. And then he didn't.

One of my favorite memories was waiting for him outside of his office after being gone for a couple days. When he saw me he ran towards me until he was within distance to wrap his legs around me, clinging to my neck. I hugged him, laughing as I walked us to the car. There were pictures everywhere. That time I didn't mind much.

And so, I woke up to Ollie straddling my back and soft kisses along my neck and shoulders. I let him continue but reached back until I touched his thigh to let him know that I was a wake.

"I have breakfast," he said.

"Time is it?"

"Lunchtime?"

I snorted.

***

"And I said to him, I get that this is an underwear shoot but if you can't control yourself leave or go jerk off so you can act like a professional. I was appalled. I said oh my god, I'm turning into my husband, I am so sorry—Ollie, stop laughing; it's not funny."

"But it is."

I groaned. "No, not really."

Since I met Ollie he had always said what he meant, whether he was teasing or dead serious. It could be both pleasant and unpleasant being on the receiving end of said things. There were times when he didn't react at all and I just had to give him space until he was ready to talk to me, whether it was about us or someone else. I learned that that morning when he went to the bathroom to talk to his mom on the phone. I had suspected it was about me, but when he told me that he had to talk to her because he didn't know how to deal with falling in love with me. On top of that, he wasn't sure about me. It bothered me for a long because it hit me that life could have turned out differently for us. And maybe...maybe if hadn't loved him enough he would've left me for good.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Thinking..."

"About?"

"What could've happened..."

"I think that if things had gone differently, it would've been more painful, it would've taken a little longer but we'd have found ourselves right where we are now, laughing and procrastinating on our Christmas duties."

Sometimes I needed a hug too, and Ollie knew when.

So we'll spend some more of today together. Then we'll head over Mom's—where dad decided to stay—with the gifts and I'll eat coffee cake until Ollie hides it from me. Our baby isn't here yet but we'll still celebrate as if he/she were here. We'll be making memories.