Chapter 5

AN!!!!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE CLASSES. BUT I PROMISE THAT UPDATES WILL COME MORE FREQUENTLY! ALSO I WANTED TO GIVE Walking_dead654 CREDIT FOR THIS CHAPTER! SORRY AGAIN FOR TAKING SO LONG!

Elias paced around scratching his head. He was up all night trying to figure out how he can get things back the way they use to be. Logan eagerly walked down the stairs, joining his father.

"What's wrong?" Logan asked curiously.

"Nothing son, you hungry?" Elias replies not wanting to worry him.

"Yes!" Logan jumped running to the kitchen.

"Don't run now, I don't need you breaking a bone." Elias softly smiled grabbing some cereal.

He poured a bowl, placing it in front of Logan. Logan smiled digging in. Elias sat back watching Logan eat his cereal. Soon, David appeared behind Elias.

"Hesh!" Logan cheered smiling.

"Hey buddy." David smiled rubbing Logan's head.

"Hesh, how did you sleep?" Elias asks.

"It's David. Only Logan gets to call me Hesh." David snapped giving Elias a glance.

"And care to tell me why that is." Elias questioned his voice raising.

"Because he doesn't leave me during the middle of the night. He doesn't choose his job over me. Unlike you he actually cares for this family. Where were you during my award ceremony? Or when I won a surfing contest? So no Elias you don't get to call me Hesh! Why don't you go back overseas, that's what your best at." Hesh yelled storming back into his room.

"David Hesh Walker! You get down here right now young man!" Elias yelled, having enough of this arguing.

Few seconds later, David stood at the bottom of the stairs with his arms crossed.

"I know you disagree with my decisions but I've had enough of this attitude of yours. I might not be present 24/7 but I am still your father. You will not speak to me like that again. I have provided for this family for years. You're under my roof, my rules you got that? Go in your room you're grounded until you can shape up." Elias yells causing Logan to get a little angry at his father.

Sure David was wrong for yelling, but Elias shouldn't of yelled back.

"Don't be mean dad." Logan spoke up, defending his brother.

"I'm sorry Logan. Just some people have to be the bigger person." Elias replies shooting David a look.

Logan nodded a little jumping down from the chair. David made his way upstairs slamming the door behind him. Elias sighed, sitting on the couch rubbing his face.

Logan gave him a sympathy look but turning away. He went into the shared room seeing David on the bottom bunk playing his Xbox. Logan looked down knowing the family won't be like how it use to be.

Meanwhile, Elias gets a call on his cell. He hesitantly answered it, accepting his duty. After he hangs up he calls Nani; asking if she was available for tomorrow night.