Chapter 4: A Visitor

It was him. It was the voice. The voice in his own embodiment staring back at me. Like a wandering soul found his vessel and landed inside the man who saved my life: Andy Biersack.

Of all people and bands, Andrew Dennis Biersack and Black Veil Brides were our coaches? I couldn't possibly dream up the idea.

On stage I dramatically freaked out and dropped on the floor, sending Andy into a panic-stricken laugh. I've been hearing Andy all this time? He's from my childhood. The band I obsessed over as a teen. I was his biggest fan when I was 14...It's been four years since then and I still love him. How could I have been so blind towards it? Why didn't I recognize his voice? He was the man who saved me from self-mutilation. The man who fought against F.E.A.R. Ever since my band sprouted, I've not put any thought into BVB and their whereabouts. I guess I really had forgotten about them. But how? They used to be my everything...

"Wow, what a reaction!" Joe snickers into the microphone.

'Yeah, and about 50 different versions on YouTube of my freakout,' I think to myself.

"Remember folks: tomorrow is the first elimination round! Vote for your favorite act or genre at battleoftheacts.com! Tune in tomorrow at 8/7 Central to find out if your act moves on! Goodnight everybody!"

____________________________________________________

"Hey," Andy says, appearing in the door frame.

I jump, taking in his gorgeous frame. His body was lean and his skin was an ivory, and-oh, come on, Lethia! Don't get in one of your looney moments now! "Uh, h-hi," I stammer. Great. The first words ever to your biggest role model and you blow it.

"Surprised it's me?" Andy says, flashing his teeth made of diamond. Oh my God, I could just watch him all day.

"I-uh, I..." I shakily get out. Why was Andy at our hotel room, anyway?

Cadell suddenly appears at the doorway. He seems to be as normal as ever. It's not even like Andy Biersack is standing right in front of him. "Hi, dude! I'm a great fan of your work! So is Lethia! She loves you and she's your biggest fan! She talks about you-"

I bump my elbow into his back, signalizing for him to stop. "Cadell!" I say through gritted teeth. What the fuck was he doing?!

"Oh, I see," Andy smirks and winks at Cadell. What the? "Mind if I come in?"

Did Andy Biersack just ask me if he wanted to come into my hotel room? Yeah, I think he did.

"Uh, sure," I smile, and lead the way for him. Don't act weird. Don't act weird. Don't act weird.

I lead Andy into the kitchen with Cadell. Frey and Kane are too busy on their phones to notice.

Astaroth on the other hand, waves at Andy. "Sorry," he says, "I'm in a song-writing mood and I've been on writer's block for a while. Maybe later." He then looks back down on his notepad and continues writing.

Andy looks at him and nods. He understands. He's been there many times.

"Wanna drink?" Cadell asks Andy. My lips don't even dare move.

Andy shakes his head. "No, actually. I kinda just wanted to come here to talk to Lethia," Andy says while he smiles at me.

Talk to me?! Oh my God!

Cadell nods and leaves without another word.

"Sit down," Andy says, motioning towards the dining table.

I sit down and look into his crystal-blue eyes. They jump like an ocean's tide. I could get extremely lost in Andy.

"I'm sorry for acting weird earlier," I say really fast without thinking. I feel sorry and feel like I ruined something.