20 Things to do When You're Bored.

Some of you may have seen this on Facebook, Pinterest, etc. I do not take credit for making these up... :D

1) Make vanilla pudding. Put it in a mayo jar and eat in public.

2) Hire two private investigators and get them to follow each other. See how long it takes for them to notice.

3) Wear a shirt that says "Life" and hand out lemons on a street corner.

4) Get into a crowded elevator and say "You are probably all wondering why I gathered you here today."

5) Major in philosophy then ask people WHY they would like fries with that.

6) Run into a store, ask what year it is. When someone answers, yell "It worked!" and run out excitedly.

7) Become a doctor.... then change last name to Acula.   (Dr. Acula = Dracula)

8) Change name to Simon and speak in third person.

9) Buy a parrot and teach it to say "Help! I've been turned into a parrot!"

10) Follow joggers around in your car blasting "Eye of the Tiger" for encouragement.

11) Follow a random person around with a newspaper. When they turn around to see if you are looking at them, put the newspaper up to your face and stare out of the eye holes.

12) Try on tester makeup at a store or mall and get the most hideous job imaginable. Then walk around as if it is your normal look.

13) Walk down the sidewalk smiling and waving to people like you're famous.

14) Walk around with a sign that says "Free Hugs" and see how many hugs you can get.

15) Stand next to a mannequin at the mall and pretend you're a mannequin. Hold the position for as long as you can, then finally as someone walks by check your watch and say, "Finally my shift is done. I really don't get paid enough to do this."

16) Walk up to a stranger and say "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. and see if they play along to avoid embarrassment.

17) Pass out "lost grilled cheese sandwich" flyers to people and look really sad while doing so.

18) Walk down a crowded hallway and randomly freeze for 60 seconds.

19) Ride up an escalator and doodle people going down. Then try to run down and give it to them.

20) Go up to a stranger in a clothing shop and pretend you're their personal stylist. Bring them ugly outfits and tell them you think they would look good in it.