Blood Thirsty

As we entered the town there were people everywhere. It was so much different from where I used to live. The people here were much more energetic and everything was lively. I stayed close to Lila because she was the only one who knew where she was going. Lila looked back and noticed I was getting lost in the crowed.

"Your like a child. Hold onto my hand so you don't get lost." She said while reaching out her hand. I grabbed onto her and we began shoving our way through people until we got to a hotel that looked small but cozy. There was a sign hanging above the window that said "Welcome to the FowerPot Inn". 

It looked to be a small three story inn made of wood that had potted plants all around.

Once we walked in I couldn't help but feel a throbbing pain in my head that made it hard for me to think strait. Lila went to go rent a room and I waited for her while resting on a chair that was in the corner of the lobby. I looked around and stared at the pictures hanging on the wall. It was hard to make out what some of them were because the lights inside were dim.

My stomach began to ache and my vision was starting to blur. I could here Lila calling out to me saying to follow her. I stumbled out of the chair and slowly worked my way to her. The room was spinning in my head and I could feel sweat dripping down my face. What's happening to me?

I put one hand on the wall while walking in the hallway to maintain my balance. Maybe I need to rest. As people walked past me all I could see was the veins on their necks and a faint sound of their hearts beating. A temptation filled me and I had the urge to attack them. What I need isn't sleep, it's blood. I wanted all of it. My mind was craving their blood. I wanted to eat them, I wanted to kill them. I turned around and followed one them as they passed me. I reached out an arm ready to grab a girl who was in the back of the group and attack her but just as I was, I was taken a hold by Lila.

"Are you lost? Our room is over there." Lila said while pointing to a room three doors away. My urge to kill left as I followed Lila to the room. What would I have done if she didn't stop me? Would I actually want to drink someones blood? The thought of drinking someones blood no longer sounded good, it sounded gross. Why did I even think of doing something like that? Am I becoming a vampire? Will I end up killing someone some day? The thought scared me.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to buy another map and talk to some locals about faster routes. You stay here and rest. Order room service if you get hungry ok." Lila said while walking to the door.

"What about you? What will you eat and when will you rest?" I asked while sitting down on one of the beds.

"I can eat human food and I brought some blood drops I can put into water and that will fill me up. And as for rest, I only need about an hour." She said while leaving the room.

I was now alone in the room and all I could here were Lila's foot steps as they slowly faded away. I laid down on the bed and covered my eyes with my arm. What should I do? That feeling I had about wanting to kill someone was surely my vampire side coming out and i'm sure it will happen again. Maybe if I eat some food it will go away.

I called room service and ordered chicken soup since I wasn't feeling well. After a while there was a knock on the door. A lady walked in and handed me the soup after setting up a little table. She had forgotten to bring the drink so she left to go get it. I began eating and every few minuted I had to stop because something inside me felt off. Ten minutes after I began eating, my stomach felt as if I had eaten rocks and needles. My throat began to burn and I ran to the bathroom and threw up all the food I had just eaten. I began coughing as my stomach began churning inside.

Why is my body rejecting the food. There was a thrashing pain in my head once again. As I stood up my body trembled and I looked in the mirror only to find myself with black hair and deep red eyes. My skin was pale and my canine teeth had grew out into sharp fangs.

Shit i'm a vampire. Thankfully Lila isn't here but the lady who brought my drink was. She walked in and saw me as I walked out from the bathroom. She didn't recognize me but still smiled. My mind kept telling me to eat her and I had to fight myself to try and not attack her. It was becoming harder and harder to hold myself back. I felt that at any moment I would give in and thrash open her neck.

"GO!" I screamed while grabbing my head.

"Sir are you all right?" The lady asked while getting closer. I could smell her blood and I was becoming eager to attack her. I fell to the floor and she quickly bent down and stood on her knees while trying to look at me and see if I was alright. She looked worried but I knew her caring for me wouldn't save her.

I can't let her stay near me any longer. Damn she is getting to close I won't be able to hold myself back soon. I could feel darkness fill me. I was loosing all my humanity and soon I would break. This hell I was falling into made me wonder if I would be able to get out. It was too late though. The opportunity to leave this madness has already passed and all I could do was give in.

The lady helped me up and I looked at her with a hypnotising smile to lure her in. She blushed and smiled back but what I saw while looking at her was not beauty what I saw was blood.

Blood was something she would soon be out of and something I would soon be covered in. I'm sorry but it's to late now I have dropped so low that there is no point in getting up. All that I could do was watch as I fed my appetite.

The woman looked into my eyes and froze. She couldn't move no matter how hard she tried. I walked up to her and pulled her hair back so her bare neck was showing. I put my mouth at the nape of her. This is it. Once I bite into her there is no turning back, I will be consumed by blood lust and won't stop until every last drop of blood is drained from her. I opened my mouth as the tip of my fangs pressed on her neck. One bite is all it will take.

Just as the tip of my fangs pressed into the her skin and drops of blood trickled down, I heard foot steps stop at the door. Was someone coming?

The door knob rattled and I knew someone was about to enter.

Fear and anxiety rushed through me because I knew that surely, the person behind that door, had to be Lila.

Will today be the day that I become a true blood sucking monster and will Lila be there to witness it?

*Thanks for reading! Please press the vote and be sure to leave a comment. Sorry it was short >.< but thanks again for reading! You are WONDERFUL :3 *