Chapter 7

Just to let you guys know I was crying when I wrote the last chapter. Oh also just a warning even though I'm the author I have no idea what's going to happen next until it is written.
******

My(a/n: when I say My pov it means author's point of view) pov

The Suna ninja arrived at the villages gate at the same time as Akia who was staring at the group.

"Welcome to Konoha Lord Kazekage." The two guards at the gate said greeting the Kage. Gaara nodded looking back at a blond haired boy who was standing behind him.

"I have to go tell the Hokage I have arrived are you sure you want to come with me?" Gaara said to the boy.

"Yes I am sure but I need some one to show my genin(?) around the village." He said with a nod.

"I could show them around if that's okay with the Kazekage." Akia said walking up to the group.

"That would be really helpful thank you." Gaara said for the boy who had his eyes shadowed by his hair. Akia nodded and motioned for the Suna genins to follow her. The genin looked like they didn't want to go but with one look from their sensei they went with her.

"Now let's go see the Hokage. Why don't you two go check into a hotel." Gaara said gaining a nod from the blond haired boy and his brother and sister. With that they went their separate ways Gaara and Naruto heading to the Hokage tower while Temari and Kankuro went to a hotel to check in and relax.

Naruto's pov

Gaara and I where heading to meet the Hokage to tell him that the rest of Suna's genin will be arriving later in the week. We arrived at Minato's office door and I was the one to knock because Gaara was playing with his sand making a small nine tails and a small one tail.

'That is so cute Gaara is making a little me and a little Sakuku(?).' Kruama cooed.

'Who are you and what have you done with Kruama?' I asked a little unnerved almost not catching come in from in side the office.

'Kit your so mean.' Kruama said playfully.

'No seriously where is Kruama and DON'T call me kit when I don't know who you are!' I yell mentally to the fox who I think has finally lost it.

'Look here you brat.' Kruama snarled back. I smile and Gaara looked at me weirdly before I shake my head, all the while Minato was giving us a confused look.

'There you are I was wondering what got into you?' I said smirking mentally.

"Umm do I know you?" Minato asked me and I looked to Gaara who shook his head no.

"No I don't believe we've met before Lord Hokage." I said and he nodded still unsure of what I said. (A/n: if you where wondering Naruto was zoned out while Gaara and Minato where talking). Minato sighed looking out the window.

"Well I'm glad you could join us for the Chunin exams this year Lord Kazekage." Minato said.

"Please since we are allied call me Gaara." Gaara said.

"Then please call me Minato." Minato said looking over his shoulder at us.

"I must take my leave my genins still need to train." I said looking towards Gaara who nodded. Once I got the okay I body flickered away in a gust of wind to where my team is. Akia was showing them the training grounds when I appeared next to Akia.

"Ahh!" She yelled jumping away from me. I chuckled along with my team.

"Sensei what took you so long!" Teia said.

"Yeah sensei I thought you where going to show us that ramen shop you told us about." Zek said bouncing around while Zen just sighed.

"Wait your their sensei but shouldn't you be a chunnin?" Akia asked after she regained her composure.

"No he the Kazekage's personal body guard and captain of mph..." Zek said before my hand clamped over his mouth.

"It's not wise to give out secret information about your village to the daughter of a Kage." I scolded Zek.

"Sorry Sensei." Zek said sadly like a puppy who lost their favorite toy.

"Wait how do you know I'm the daughter of the Hokage?" Akia asked.

"I saw your picture in his office." I stated monotoned while my team deadpanned.

"Oh." She said almost sadly.

"Well thank you for showing my team around Konoha." I said. Akia nodded and left looking down.

"Now sensei what are we going to do now?" Teia said curiously.

"I'm going to treat you to ramen then we are going to train." I said and my team cheered. I lead my team into the village center where I got hateful glares from the villagers but I just shrugged them off.

"Sensei why are you getting glares from the villagers here?" Zen asked glaring back at them.

"Didn't I tell you I was once a ninja for this village." I said with a nod when I got a few hi's from the hidden ANBU and the ex-ANBU that happen to be around.

"Oh yeah." Zek said with a duh tone.

"What was your rank then?" Teia asked sounding curious.

"A legend among the people, some one to look up to for the jonin, chunin, and genin and comrade to the ANBU." I said shrugging not really caring about it since it was in the past.

"Really!" Zek yelled. I nodded and his eyes filled with more respect then before.

"But that is all a past I don't want to remember or cherish because I'm a ninja of the sand now and have been for awhile." I stated as I stopped in front of the ramen stand. After Zek finished his little show of awe I parted the curtain and stepped in seeing gravity defining silver hair sitting at the counter.

"Well never thought I'd see you here old friend." I said smirking as Kakashi turned around slowly while Ayme(?) and here father stood there crying in happiness.