f o u r- andre

"Look, Ollie, I really don't know if I should tell you about mates yet. You're almost to the age where you'll find your mate, and it's-"

Ollie huffed and covered my mouth. "Andre, are you my mate?"

I looked away from Oliver as I thought of ways that I could get out of this without ruining anything or hurting his feelings. I don't know if now is a good time for him to find out that we're actually mates.

"Okay, well if you're not gonna answer me, then I'll just have to handle this on my own," Ollie said but I hardly heard him.

Before I actually registered what was happening, Ollie climbed into my lap and cupped my face with his tiny hands.

When I was about to say something, Ollie leaned in and smashed his lips to mine. And I couldn't hold back any longer.

I cupped my hand at the back of his neck and wrapped my arm around his to pull him closer to me.

Our lips moved slowly against each other, and if I'm being honest, it's the best kiss that I have ever had.

His soft sweet lips were wet and swollen when I pulled away two minutes later.

He smiled at me and wrapped his legs tighter around my waist.

"So, I gather that you are my mate?" Ollie said in a sweet voice and at that moment I knew that I couldn't keep hiding this from him.

"Yes, Oliver. I'm your mate. " I grinned.

Ollie nuzzled closer to me and kissed my cheek. "Why didn't you tell me sooner? "

"I wanted you to discover this for yourself. I wanted it to surprise you. "

He smiled at me. "Well, I pretty much figured it out on my own. So we should tell my daddy. "

I sighed. "Yeah, we will. But for right now I just wanna be with you. "

Ollie nodded and adjusted us so that we were laying down with me on my back and him laying across my chest.

He was so beautiful.

"I'm so glad you're my mate. " Ollie said when he looked up at me.

"I am too, baby," I told him and kissed his forehead gently.

He giggled and snuggles closer to me.

"What's so funny?" I asked him with a smirk.

"I love it when you use pet names with me. It gives me butterflies every time. " He blushed and looked down so that I couldn't see his face. I lifted my hands to grasp his face and tilted his head up to look at me.

"You look so cute when you blush!" I smiled and kissed his heated cheeks.

"I'm not cute! I'm handsome!" He growled, making me smile at him.

"Sure you are. You're my sweet little cute handsome baby. "

And again, he blushed and this time hid his face under the covers.

-/\-

Hey guys! Sorry it's been forever. I honestly can't find the time to update this story. If you guys are okay with it, I can write short updates more often. I always try to make them as long as I can, but if you guys are good with this, I can update more? Let me know in the comments!

Again, I'm so so sorry these take so long! Thank you to everyone who has stayed with the story even though it's not updated often! You guys mean the world to me and I love everyone of you so much!

❤️