one - oliver

Oliver -->

This chapter is not nearly as long I I would've liked it to be, but I really wanted to get an update out for you guys for many reasons. One, you guys have been amazing with the votes, views, and comments. This book already has over 100 votes for just the preview! Two, many of the comments and messages I get are very supportive and encourage me to write more for you all. And thirdly, I have no idea I just needed a third point.

Thank you guys for all of your support! Hope you all enjoy this chapter. xx

I smiled as I hopped around through the pack house, people reaching down to pet and coo at me.

"Ollie! Ollie!" The little kids shouted as I ran into the back yard. "Come play with us please!"

I sighed internally.

Every time I play with those little devils, I get my fur ripped out.

"No, no, guys. I need to go get my lunch. Maybe another time. " I mind linked to the pups.

As soon as the words left my mouth, I sprinted off through the house, only stopping once I reached the kitchen. In the kitchen, my mom and the Luna sat at the small island in the middle of the room. They were kneading dough, and it looked as if they were going to be making a pizza judging by the ingredients that were lined up on a nearby counter.

As I ran into the room, their conversations stopped and they smiled at me. "Hey, baby," My mom grinned suspiciously and waved me over.

I took a step closer to her and leaped into her arms. "Hi, mommy," I mind linked to her.

"What've you been up to, Ollie?" She said once we pulled back from the hug.

"Sleeping. You know, being an omega is pretty tiring considering we have the shortest legs ever and we have to take 3 times as many steps to make a normal step in you grown ups' world. " I huffed.

"Oh, baby, look on the bright side. You're pretty flipping adorable and everyone loves you. At least you aren't an ugly rogue," She said gently.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Hey, miss Luna, where is Andre? " I said after shifting into my flesh form.

"He's out with James again, I believe. Why do you ask?" She said with a small smirk on her face.

"Well, well I wanted him to come and watch a movie with me. He's very comfortable to lay with. Very cuddly. " I said shyly.

"Is that so?" She smirks at me.

"Yes, ma'am. " I nod with a small smile.

"Well, then. I guess you better run and try to go find him. "

"Okay, bye mom, miss Luna!" I say and shift into my small wolf form. I scamper off through the house, only stopping to whine and ask someone to open the door for me. Though there is a door that wolves can go through, I'm not strong enough to open it.

Once opened, I sprint outside and go through the trees behind the house.

-

After reaching the cave, I purred seeing that Andre and James were there.

"Hey, Ollie!" Andre smiled and waved me over to him.

I trotted over to him and sat as close to him as I could without openly crawling into his lap. "Hi,"
I mind linked him.

"Hey, pup. What're you doing up here?" He grinned and scratched my fur.

"Will you please come watch a movie with me? I don't want to watch it alone, " I whimpered.

"Hm, don't want to watch it alone, or want me to cuddle you? " He smirked. I huffed at his comment and shielded my face with my paws.

He laughed at my antics and pulled my paws away from my face. "I'll take that as a yes?"

I growled and nodded at him.

"Okay, go back and pick out a movie for us and I'll go get some snacks. Then we'll cuddle. " He winked.

"Thank you, A," I thought as I nuzzled his side with my head. I quickly got up and shook myself of the dirt and leaves around me.

I sent a low whine his way and took off into the path from which I came through the first time.

I ran as fast as my stubby legs allowed me, and mind you, we all know that's not a lot.

When I reached the house I took off into Andre's room to look for movies. I knew that he would be fine with me being in his room, considering I'm in here all of the time anyway.

I shuffled through the movies, trying to decide which one would be okay for both me and Andre.

I thought of watching a Disney film because they're so freaking cute. I also thought about watching a scary movie so that I could have a reason to cuddle up to Andre to "keep myself safe". That idea doesn't sound too bad, actually.

"I wonder if he'll like Insidious 2? That movie scares the crap out of me so maybe he'll pull a move or something, " I said quietly to myself. "Insidious 2 it is, then. "

I put the movie into the DVD player and adjusted the pillows on his bed to my liking, pulling the covers of his comforter back and crawling in.

Around ten minutes later Andre curated through the door and babbled about getting me all of my favorite candies and snacks.

"You got me the Reese's Minis?" I squealed as I popped out from under his comforter.

He nodded and flashed me a big smile with a wink. "You know it, sweet thang."

"I am not Maddy Fitzpatrick and you are not Zack Martin, A," I giggled. I knew he only called me the pet name because we had been watching Suite Life of Zack and Cody all of last week.

"But what if I am?" Andre scoffed. "Would you be my sweet thang then?"

I blushed and shoved my body back under the covers. "Maybe, " I yelled out to him.

"Awe, come back out, Ollie. I won't bite 'ya," He whined. "Unless you want me to of course. "

I blushed, huffed, and poked my head out to look at him. "I'm 17. Maybe we'll see when I'm 18. "

He hummed and released a small huff. "That's such a long time though! "

"I'll be 18 in a month, A. Come on, who knows, maybe you will find your mate between now and then. You're 23 already, you know it's gonna have to happen soon. "

He whimpered and I gave him an odd look.

Adrian sighed. "Alright, just forget I mentioned it," He said, crawling under the covers with me after cutting the lights out.

I shook my head of the curious thoughts that flooded my mind and pressed play on the movie before us.

By the time the movie was over, I was burrowed so far into Andre's side that I might as well have been underneath him.

"Scared?" He smirked and let out a loud laugh when I whimpered and nodded.

"Awe, Ollie, come here. I'm sure that's not a comfortable position," He said and pulled me out from underneath him, plopping me down into his lap. My back faced the TV and my head was tucked underneath his chin.

"Thank you, A," I whispered quietly as I leaned up to reach his ear.

"You're welcome, babe. " He said as I dozed off.