two- andre

Andre -->

Oh my goodness, you guys are amazing. I'm writing this the day after I posted the first chapter and in less than 24 hours there are over 80 votes for this. Considering that was only the first chapter, I'm pretty dang proud! Thank you all so much for the support you've given me because it encourages me to continue writing for you guys!

Anyways, enjoy.

The next morning when I woke up, Oliver's small frame was curled up on top of me and one of his hands were on my shoulder while the other was curled in a loose fist next to his face. His lips were lightly parted and he was exhaling small puffs of air. I suppose at some point during the night he slipped off his t-shirt so he was now only in tight briefs. He looked like sin and heaven all at the same time.

It was so incredibly hard for me to hold myself back in this moment.

I tightened my arms around Oliver's lower back gently, breathing deeply as I tried to calm myself down.

See, I knew that Oliver was my mate. But Oliver being the sweet young thing that he is, has no idea.

I've tried to hint if to him, but it hasn't really gotten me very far. He seems to still believe that I'll find my mate very soon and it won't be him.

But oh, he's so wrong.

I've felt the pull since I was 16, making him 10 when I started feeling this way about him. But only because I'm next to be the alpha of my pack. Only alpha's are able to feel their mating pulls so early because it speeds up the process of them taking their role over.

As soon as Oliver turns 18 and realizes that we are mates, my father will step down from his alpha position and I will step up.

Oliver will also go through his first heat. When he goes through his heat, we'll both be locked away in my room that is purposely used for my ruts and my mate's heats. I've been having ruts since I was 16 myself, and I'm glad that I'll have my mate with me during my next one.

I felt a small body shifting around on my torso and looked down to see Oliver staring up at me.

When our eyes met, a deep blush covered Oliver's face and he turned his head to the side to avoid my gaze.

He was just so damn beautiful.

I just wished his birthday would come sooner.

"Good morning, Ollie, how'd you sleep?" I cooed and winced at the rasp in my voice.

"Really good," He grinned shyly and turned his head away from me.

"Hey now, why are you being all shy?"

He pulled his head from my chest and blinked his eyes multiple times, giving me a blank look.

"I don't know!" He whined. "Every time I look at you my heart flutters and I feel electricity run though my body. It happens when you're touching me, too!"

He looked genuinely concerned and it worried me that his parents had never told him what it feels like when your mate is near to you.

Oliver is currently feeling the mating pull of our bond but doesn't know it because he hasn't been taught about what it's like to find your mate.

As much as I wanted to, I knew it wouldn't be smart for me to go ahead and tell him that we were mates. He could possibly panic and it could put him in the pack hospital.

I don't know what I'd do if something happened to my sweet mate.

A loud whine snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked down to see Oliver looking up at me with the saddest look that I think I've ever seen.