Humming Bird HeartBeat (Jason McCann love story)

I am 16 and not one of the most popular kids in school if anything I am the one that always gets bullied…I never fought back never wanted to what was the point?...i am ignored at home with my mom who is working on divorcing my dad drinks every night.

I sighed and walked home a new bruise on my face and my clothes clinging to my skin from begin pushed into the pool…I almost drowned…I shook like crazy as I walked home. I noticed in the window of my house my mom and dad fighting again. I looked at my soaked shirt, my skinny jeans are soaked and sticking to me my black hair curling a bit from the water. “it can wait” I whispered turning around and heading to the park.

I walked down there slowly my shoes sloshing and I took them off and my socks and kept walking my head low. “hey there pretty lady..” I internally cringed its my bullies alex, tyler, nate, and joseph.

“go away..” I whispered and I kept walking I noticed a boy watching intently and I turned away tucking some wet hair behind my ear.

“come on were sorry about you almost drowning you should have told us you couldn’t swim..” alex said jeeringly and I whirled around angrily.

“I told you 20 times as you dragged me out of the locker rooms!” I yelled at him and I covered my mouth in shock I never talk back shit.

“excuse me..” Tyler said and I moved back dropping my shoes and internally cursed myself for not just going home.

“umm…” I said slowly and kept moving back they stalked over and I got grabbed from all around and got a smack to the face. “i-i-im sorry” I said worried and he gripped my face in his hands and he looked me over amused.

“that’s what I thought black….” Alex said smirking the other boys were laughing and I gulped down my fear not showing it on my face.

“let me go..please I promise not to talk back just let me go” I said shaking like crazy they were dragging me to the pond and I started to freak out “let me go! Let me go! I cant swim I am sorry just please let me go!” I begged tears rolling down my face in rivulets.

“HEY!” someone yelled I stopped struggling and saw the hottest boy ever.

“oh look mccanns out of jail…back off kid…this doesn’t concern you…” Alex said angrily and I looked up at the guys and alex waved his hand for them to continue.

“stop!” I yelled and I had a bandana put in my mouth and I screamed and coughed trying to get away tears rolling down my face.

“shhhhh youll be fine sweetheart just a little dip in the pond” Tyler said soothingly and I glared at him angrily. We were in the pond and I was floating the water up to their chests by now.

“i…said…let…her…go” and tyler got a punch to the face and I was dropped into the water I struggled to find my way and I found the bottom and stood up dripping as the mccann kid fought for me. I took the bandana off and coughed a bit trying to go forward.

The boys ran off pissed off and I struggled and the boy helped me out and I collapsed on the ground panting for air and I looked at him worried and bit my lip. “ummm thank you” I said my cheek stung like hell right now.

“its fine those guys are punks…are you okay?” he asked and looked at me his light brown hair was messy but in a sorted sort of way its short and his caramel eyes lacked humor…he looked hardened.

“umm I think so..” I said softly as water dripped down my face.

“your bleeding” he said softly I touched my cheek and pulled my hand back…blood great..