Take Care Day

Orihime, wasn't going to be here until after school to heal your leg sense she woke up late. Ichigo decide to stay home and take care of you for forgiveness of him not telling you his secret.

Ichigo walked in with a candy bar and a big bowl of hot water, "I'm sorry that Orhimie isn't going to be here in a while. So I ask dad some ways to help with your leg."

"How is hot water going to help it?"

"Just watch and see."

He put the bowl down and gently put your foot into it. You sigh in pure bliss as the warm water help the pain ease.

Ichigo smiled as he broke the chocolate into pieces, "Feels good huh?"

"You bet... this is the life..."

Ichigo chuckles as he gently places you on his lap with you foot still in the water, "You want me to feed you?"

You blush bright red as your stomach filled with butterflies, "Y-Yeah! I would l-love that! "

Ichigo smiled at you brightly, "Say ahh"

You opened your mouth as he put the chocolate into your mouth. He kept on doing it until he stopped, "I know what it's missing, strawberries~"

"Huh?" You asked confused

"Be right back!" He ran down the stairs to come back up with a bowl of fresh strawberries covered in chocolate. "This will be better~"

He sat you down on his lap again, you blushed as you ate the chocolate strawberries. They were REALLY good as you happily ate more and more. Ichigo noticed and 'accidently' missed you mouth and smeared chocolate on your cheek.

"Oops~ My bad~"

The next part surprised you greatly as Ichigo licked the chocolate off you cheek making you yelp cutely and blush bright than a tomato.

Ichigo smirked as he continued doing it, "What's wrong (y/n)~?"

"W-would you s-stop l-licking m-my cheek?!"

Ichigo pout as he put some on your lips, he smiled devilishly as he pulled you closer to him, "But I'm getting to the best part~"

Without any warning Ichigo pressed his lips on your soft (l/c) ones. You moaned as he slowly deepened it, making Ichigo smirk and bite your lip for an entrance. You didn't let him enter as Ichigo pouted and poke your ticklish spot. You yelped and he took the chance and put his tongue into your mouth. Your moans deepened as he explored your mouth everywhere. Ichigo massage your sides as you wrapped your arms around his neck deeping it as it never seemed to end.

"Kurosaki-kun! I'm here!"

You both quickly pulled away for air, panting too but Orihime saw it. Her whole face blush brighter than a hollow eyes.

"O-Oh! I didn't m-mean to interrupt y-your...."

"N-no! I-It's okay Orihime!" You called out to her.

Ichigo looked down at the ground embarrassed at his actions as well having Orhimie seeing your make out session. "C-Can you just heal her l-leg Orihime, p-please...?"

Orihime nodded as she quickly went to work. After an hour your leg was completely healed up.

"O-okay! I'm done! I'll l-leave now!"

Orihime quickly leaved faster than you thought she could run. Ichigo was quiet the whole time. His face hold a face of disappointment with his brown rich eyes holding sadness.

You walked up to him and hugged him from behind, he flinch making you jump from surprise,"Ichigo... are you okay?"

Ichigo took in a big sigh, "No... I took advantage of you and maked out with you without your permission..."

You chuckled and ruffled his bright orange spiky hair, "The funny part is, I liked it."

Ichigo turned around to face you, his face full of surprise,"Really?"

"Yep. So..." You pulled him closer to you with a smirk on your face, "Ready to continue~?

Ichigo laughed as he kissed your forehead, "Yep~"

He kissed your nose, eyes, jaw, then your mouth as the moment continued for a good long while, making you both love it and each other more that night.