New Friend?

(y/n) P.O.V

~~~~~~~

I sighed at the amount of work that was on my desk. It's only been a week since I've started being Ichigo's lieutenant and so far I have had the most work out of any lieutenant. Ichigo comes in to help me with it's almost time to go, so I was glad I had his help.

In the corner of my eye I saw a patch of orange peeking into my office as I look up to Ichigo. "Hey Ichi."

Ichigo smiled and came in. "I just wanted to tell you I got my third seat today. He should be coming in from an hour tilt now."

"Really? What's a third seat?"

"Someone who is the third in command of the division and help out with paperwork or missions as best as they can."

"Oh sweet! They'll help me with all his shit load of paperwork!"

"That's why I got one. Look (y/n), I'm really sorry I can't help out with the paperwork much."

"its fine Ichi I know your busy. You got a more important job that me. I'm just glad you're doing so well right now!"

"It's amazing. I bet Uryu would be shocked."

I laughed as I could imagine it already. Uryu's glasses falling off and he be confused at how someone like Ichigo could run a society well. I stopped laughing and gazed off into the distances. "I wonder how their doing right now..."

"I forgot to tell you we can see then in a year's time."

"A year?!" I exclaimed, "That's way too long!"

"I know, but they just want me to see how well I can run the place before I can start going out of the society for now."

"I understand."

Ichigo gave me a reassuring smile and ruffled my hair. "I'm sorry." He looked up at the clock and sighed, "I should get going. I'll pick you up tonight."

He gave me a quick kiss and left with his captain's coat trailing along behind him. It was about ten minutes later Rangiku came in with a mischievous smirk on her beautiful face.

"Oh (y/n)-chan~ let's go out drinking!"

I sighed deeply. This was the twelfth time this whole week I've told her, I'm too young to drink. "Rangiku, do I need to stab inside your head to get the point too you?!"

"Nope! Just trying to get you out of this dusty office." She whipped the couch with her finger and dust was on it, I was surprised by that since it's only been a week since I've started.

"Rangiku... don't you have your own work to do?"

"It's already done!"

"Lier."

"Oh alright it's never done, but I'm use to captain always yelling at me about it! Anyways I just saw Ichigo come out of your office not too long ago, were you two doing something naughty~?"

I blushed madly at her comment and smacked her upside the head. "Good god woman! It's only been a week and you're already thinking that!"

She pouted while rubbing the bruise I gave her. "You never know. I know your birthday is going to be here in five months and that's when everything starts to change~"

"Huh?" My face when blank, "What do you mean?"

"Oh come on (y/n)! You're seventeen already and you don't know about this?!"

"Know about what?!"

"When a boy and a girl are along together and love each other very much-"

"Oh god Rangiku stop!" I covered her mouth while my cheeks were on fire, "We're not going to be doing that!"