INUYASHA'S CONFUSION

Inuyasha's POV
We were all supposed to be going to bed but I couldn't sleep,all I could think about was ,who do I really like is it ,y/n ,Kikyo,or Kagome. I know I'll ask Miroku what to do so I tiptoed passed y/n who started to move in her sleep ,and out of nowhere kicked me,to avoid yelping in pain I covered my mouth and kept walking.When I finally got to the sleeping monk I put my hand over his mouth,tied him up and dragged him away.

Miroku's POV
Inuyasha what do you think your doing,I was having a great dream with our three lady companions being the stars."WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M GETTING HELP ".he said why'll tying Miroku to a tree.So your asking someone for help is tying them to a tree."It's so you won't run away ".Okay let's just act like what you said is normal what do you need my help with.

Inuyasha's POV
I'm confused about love I murmured
"What was that Miroku said speak up"
I'm confused about love I yelled
"Well there's no need to yell"Miroku said calmly
Which made me a little ticked off.

Anyways I began I like Y/n ,Kagome and Kikyo,so how do I choose who to be with.
"That's simple let's see why do like Kagome "because she reminds me of Kikyo,but remember Inuyasha once we've found all the jewel shards Kagome will go home so ,do you truly hold strong feelings for her Miroku preyed or are you looking past her at something wait no someone different.Uh... The second one he said in an asking tone,good job my friend Miroku cheered.Then suddenly a smirk appeared as he undid the ropes ,here comes the hard part he said as he picked up a sick and held it above Inuyasha's ,are you ready to commit to my teachings,sure.Then each time you answer a question in correctly you will get smacked behind the ear ready.GO.

Kikyo or Y/n
I don't know
Smack
Answer again
Kikyo?
No smack
Again
Y/n?
No smack
(It COUNTINUED'S LIKE THIS TILL THE Next CHAPTER)