Koga, Inuyasha, or Shesshomaru

Koga's Pov

   I was hunting for our dinner when I smelt the sent of mutt and where there's mutt there's Kagome.

  However when I made it to the source I say Inuyasha, and a girl behind him, but she wan't like Kagome. She was the girl version of the fleabag but way cutter.

   "So what's a girl like you doing with a dumb sack of hammers, when you could be with me?" I asked that's when Inuyasha got up and started yelling insults.

   "She wouldn't want to date a stupid wolf!" That and a bunch of other nonsense to be honest I mostly tune him out. Well I started yelling back until she asked my name.

  "I'm Koga and I'm the leader of the eastern wolf tribe." She looked up at me with excited e/c eyes.

  "That's so cool!" She yelled. "You and Inu should stay night by the way. It's getting late. Just make sure you keep the noise down Okay Wolfie!?" She kinda yelled the last part irritated since we were still arguing.

Your Pov

   I don't know why I let them stay maybe because they're cute, but I'm hella tired so if they make one of their damn loud sounds i'll kill them.

...TIMESKIP UNTIL YOU WAKE UP TO A BIG CRASH IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!...

  You run downstairs, and you see the mutt and wolf yelling insults and pointing fingers then I looked at it they broke it the only thing my dad left for me. I don't usually cry, but it was so important to me. I started to cry Koga, and Inuyasha got scared they sensed my aura and knew what was coming.

  I pulled a baseball bat from out of the closet and hit them until I knocked them out drew on there face's in different colored marker's and put the opposite one's in each hand's, but I didn't know what I was in store the next day.

  Although what I did know is that Kagome's stories of the modern world are probably the reason behind all this.