WHICH ONE TO LOVE

Random POV

Y/N liked it alot in Kagome's world she liked all the yummy snacks but here and Kagome weren't gonna go back to apologize to Inuyasha anytime soon but this was fun in the mean time you were being home schooled by Kagome she is at a grade 8 level in a minimum of three weeks you put your guard down so you didn't notice Inuyasha came one day you were out with Sota when you walked in Kagome was shoving Inuyasha's face into the ground . Kagome said we should go back I agreed and literally sprung out of the house an down the well with excitement to see and bring Shippo his favorite snack . Then when I saw him he had watery eye's as he ran toward me SHIPPO... Y/N they yelled at each at each other Shippo jumped into your arms he knew you had a small weakness to cute things well everybody actually but Inuyasha is acting weird around Kagome thank god I got rid of him the wolf and Sheshomaru... For now.

***********Flashback****************

Random POV

Inuyasha come to apologize yes but only this once it's because If I wanna use tetsesugia I have to protect you with my life,And that's why...I'll protect you with my life there leaning into a kiss, and there all alone,too...Hey sis were home Sota said as him and Y/N burst into the room ruining the moment.

*******Back to reality****

Inuyasha's POV 

Damn! Why can't I make up my mind I thought I liked a Y/N,but then again I almost kissed Kagome and on top of that Kikio has been resurrected. WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO....ARGH...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!