Misinformation ||HUNK||

"H-huh?" Miyuki blinked, staring straight into black fabric before her eyes traveled up as the man she had bumped into turned around. His face was hidden behind the gas mask he normally wore, presumably having just returned from his recent mission for Umbrella, but there was no doubt about who it was; HUNK.

"E-Excuse me," Miyuki spoke politely, shyly as always. "It is not nice to stand in the way like this."

Silence and a tension filled the air before a loud voice broke it, causing Miyuki to jump in surprise. "AH! No hurting our lovely Miyu-Miyu~!" sing sang Hatter, rushing up and hoisting Miyuki up bridal style despite the younger girl's shocked yelp and struggling to be put down. A large grin adorned Hatter's face as she stared into the red lenses of HUNK's gas mask. "She knows not what she speaks of~!"

And with that Hatter spun around on the balls of her feet and took off in the opposite direction down the hallway, laughing as she went.

"Wha-What was that about?" Miyuki ventured, blinking in shock at this turn of events.

"Nah~ HUNK's a bad ass~ He's the only one who ever returns on missions alive that he's sent out on," Hatter informed. "And the one who trained Vector."

"O-Oh... So I should hide from him, too?"

A nod from Hatter before she spouted out happily, a large 'Mad Hatter' grin over her lips. "I'm the only one who can get away with telling HUNK what to do~."

"I see!"

Back down the hallway HUNK stood, blinking behind the gas mask at Hatter's antics. It wasn't anything new but...

"Why do I get the feeling she's giving misinformation away?" he brooded aloud, his voice muffled by the gas mask.