Finally

Another one shot for a tumblr requestee :) I like to post all my writing on here for you fans/readers to...well read :)

"Naki, you are going to be fine. If I love you, so will the boys. We aren't best friends for nothin." Louis' voice tried to calm my nerves, but my nerves stayed neautral...like Switzerland. Damn you Switzerland and your neautralness.

"Are you even listening to me Naki? Naki?" his voice egged on but my mind put him in the back, draining out his voice with my thoughts. "They'll hate you." "You think you are special just because you are childhood best friends with Lou since diapers? Well wake up sister, not everything is rainbows and chocolate unicorns." Okay, now I am convinced that my conscious is crazy, so I'll ignore her from now on.

"Lou, I'm fine!" I partially lied. "Your pep talk really helped. Thanks LouPoo!" now that was a full on lie, he didnt help what-so-ever; but how can I tell him that when he tries "so hard". I looked at him driving and gave him my best smile.

"I am going to ignore the fact that you are completely lying to me and just play along." he said as he glanced at me while pointing his finger at me at "you" then turned back to his driving; or in this case..well there is no words to describe how awful he is at driving. He has been since he was 16!

I sighed and turned the radio up, the car filling up with my best friend's voice along with his own best friends. I groaned and spoke up, "Do you really have your own CD in your damn car? Aren't you sick of your own voices?" I slumped in my seat and opened and closed the glove department over and over again until the car stopped. We both got out and he locked the doors.

"If my glove box is broken, I'm sueing you." he said and I laughed.

"You can't sue me for that, I picked this car for you, so it is partially mine! Without me you wouldn't know the difference between a Lamborghini and a Ferrari, you numb-nut." I spoke the truth and reminded him while he gasped walking over to me and covered my mouth trying to stiffle my laughs.

"I thought I said never to speak that! You taught me those things in high school! I didnt care about cars then! All I liked was drama class and girls, and well also the girls IN drama but shh." he said and I laughed again while he hooked his arm in mine and walked us to the large door. Damn this is a huge house.

"Who's house is this again?" I said in a small voice, intimidated by the vastness and riches of whoever lived here.

"It's Liam and Krissy's, now ring the door bell Naks." he reminded me and I decided to knock on the grand door just to tick him off. He thinks just because he is a month and a day older than me he can just boss me arou-

My thoughts were cut off by the door opening. "Take a big breathe Naks." And now that is advice that I will most gladly take from my conscious, concidering who answered the door.

Harry Styles.

"Louis! So glad you could make it!" his smooth but slow voice spoke and ran to hug my best friend, leaving me out to stand there like a dumb-struck idiot. He pulled away from their hug and his facial expression told me that he just noticed me; his eyes went wide, pupils dilated, his smile widened and his cheeks grew a tint of pink to them. In a flash his smile faded but a sly smirk replaced its place.

"And who are you" he said slowly while facing me, giving Lou a glance quickly but everted his eyes back to me. His eyes raked down my body, from my snow covered boots to my black beanie lightly sprinkled with snowflakes, making me involunteerally blush.

"She," Louis spoke while walking infront of Harry to break his eyes from my body, "is my best friend and her name is Naks." and with that Lou took hold of Harry's arm anf dragged him inside muttering quietly into his ear. I decided to follow and shut the huge door behind and and took in the decorative surroundings. Paints, crown moulding, dark furniture and hard wood floor were what I saw.