Chapter Twelve-The Melbourne Zombie Zones-(Part one)

Melbourne Zombie Zones,

July 19, 2013,

11:00 am

There was something bad in Melbourne.

    Daniel walked down the city streets.

He struggled with his brown colored jacket. The zipper was mangled. He shouted: "Damn!". The sun hit his face; the embers hit his arms.

    Daniel stopped.

Voices were heard.

    He saw a grille.

And he noticed fingers coming through it...

    ...Zombie fingers.

He looked around.

   A woman dressed in a grey colored business suit ignored everyone. She was talking to someone on her I-phone.

   "I told you that the Roase account needed to be finished...". And then she screamed as the Zombie's sharp claws raked her left hand.

  Black colored blood gushed from the infected wound.

And, as the pain increased, the I-phone smashed onto the ground. It thudded into the dirty grilles; it fell into cold, freezing water...and plonked into the abyss.

Daniel didn't have time to scream; he didn't have any time to asses the situation. He made sure that the Rapture of the Undead, (as it was termed), wasn't spreading across all of Melbourne. If that happened, he would leave for somewhere safe...

    ...Probably Asia...But he was cautious.

There was no country safe from the Rapture...

...There was only death.

~~~

Daniel surveyed the city.

     The grey colored buildings were old.

He saw a man throwing up.

     He was so pale that he backed away.

Nothing seemed normal.

   He saw a boy biting his right, middle finger off. it was the crunching of flesh and bone that caused horror to be etched on his face.

    And he saw a group of Muslims staring at the Zombies.

     "The Undead are in the Mosques".

     "And how am I supposed to help?".

     "Please help us".

      "But I'm not Muslim...".

And then more screaming happened...And the hellish mania caused a lot of death of Islamic worshippers inside the Mosque.

~~~

Page 13