Chapter Three-Louisiana lab of the Undead-(Part 1)

Louisiana Lab of Zombie Research,

(LLZR)

July 18, 2013,

10:00 am

The cold, unfeeling bowels of Louisiana's secret Zombie research Lab, was closed.

     It was shut down by Southern American scientists because the mania failed. John Thomas smoked a cigarette.

    "It's to be opened".

   "Why?".

"Because they failed the first time...The Zombies died because we killed them. They were here for one purpose; they were to take over America. A new race of Undead beings. Not the movie Zombies; not the slow moving Zombies; not any Zombies who couldn't scare anyone in real life. It is true in Louisiana, Georgia, and New Orleans, that voodoo Priests and Priestesses do conjure the dead through rituals...

   ..."But, despite everything, they also failed. Some did succeed though. Don't get me wrong. They had success-but only limited success.

    "...The old system failed because the Zombies were in cells. Later on, they did roam free. But, to the eye of the beholder, the Zombies did bite; they did feed; they did kill. And they did turn humans into living dead; they also turned against other Zombies.

   "That's only .4 % of the Zombie bloodline affected. Infection is 98.5 % once a human is bitten. There is no antidote; there is only death by shotgun to the head. By killing the brain stems, you can only kill them that way.

  "Now, I have a lot of money. Let's clean this place up...and make April Jensen take notice". And he smiled, as he forced 45 dead Zombies into the new Lab...and begun to resurrect the dead.

~~~

Page 4