chaper 1

"Dad?? Mum?? WHERE ARE YOU??" I screamed as tears ran down my cheeks I was in a dark room, I couldn't see anything. I fell on my knees crying and closed my eyes with my hands "mum...dad...please..no no no " I murmured, I heard gun shots I stood up and looked around I saw my dad in the pool of his blood and mum suddenly in front of me as she shield me from what's happening "run Ava run ..don't turn back just run" she whispered as she placed three things in my hand and pushed me, I began running.. I heard gun shots and a feminine scream, I couldn't bear it I turned and saw my mums lifeless body fall on my dads' I gasped and fresh tears began falling from my eyes I began running faster and I pushed my legs to its limits, I ran towards the road tears blurring my eyes...
"BEEP!!BEEP!!BEEP!!!"
I heard the horn of a car then everything went blank.
****
My eyes fluttered open,I stared at my ceiling gasping,I was sweating furiously, I closed my eyes and put my hand on my forehead "its just a dream...it's just a dream.." I murmured softly to my self trying to calm my racing heart, I could hardly sleep since I was 6(six) years old,I always had nightmares reminding me of my past, I sigh and checked the time, the usual 2:00am, I sigh again.