Chapter 2- Deal

SHINASUI'S POINT OF VIEW

I stood waiting at the gates of Konoha along with the usual guards that were there. I was dressed presentably in a nice mobile emerald kimono style dress, a thick black fashionable coat with half of my hair up and the other down my back. I put on a bit of makeup and made sure I smelled nice in the presence of the samurai prince. I wasn't doing this because I was interested in getting with him, but I had to dress for the occasion according to my mother. I really was not looking forward to this.

I watched as a group of five or so men walked towards the village and made their way to me, all except one were in samurai armor. They were all older, in their thirties or forties except for one man. He was very tall, taller than most of the men here in Konoha...most likely six foot six. He had long navy blue hair that was so dark it looked black. It was in a low ponytail with a few stray hairs in his face. He had a sharp chiseled jawline and a mature face, his eyes were an intense electric green that made me feel like he was something more than just the son of a samurai. He wore expensive silk garb that allowed his defined chest to show. He was handsome, I'd give him that...but I have no interest. Not after Neji. Not after my heart has been ripped out.

I bowed respectfully with a forced smile on my rose petal painted lips. My silver hair poured down my back like a shimmering waterfall, my pastel skin only accented my bright violet eyes with wisps of lilac and pink. The man looked at me with his stern lips parted, his bright green eyes opening wide.

"Welcome to the Village Hidden in the Leaves. My name is Shinasui Hatake, daughter of the Fifth Hokage. I am here to assist you during your stay in Konoha." I spoke with a bright fake smile on my features. He openly looked at me like a sheltered child would a sunset for the first time. 

"I didn't know I was in the presence of a beautiful princess." I really wanted to roll my eyes.

"I-ah- wouldn't say princess. Just an ordinary citizen." I smiled forcefully. He have me a flirtatious half smile. Just my luck...a boy that won't leave a woman alone.

"Well it looks to me like there's nothing just ordinary about you." Well you're not wrong. I wanted to say.

"My name is Takeda Miyamoto, son of Hattori Miyamoto. It is an absolute pleasure to meet you darling."

"Lord Takeda, it is best we get out of the cold and into our temporary residence." A samurai guard spoke. He sounded annoyed with his flirtatious behavior. I had a feeling Takeda was usually a womanizer like Grandpa Jiraiya. Takeda nodded before looking up at me with a crooked smile.

"Lady Shinasui, would you please direct us where we will be staying?" I nodded. 

"Of course Lord Takeda. Follow me." I heard him whisper behind me to his guards.

"When I heard the Hokage had a daughter, I had no idea she would be this beautiful." I smiled slightly and looked at my feet.

"Don't get too carried away my Lord. Remember why you are here. Remember your mission." One guard said.

"She'll be perfect my Lord." I scrunched up my eyebrows without letting them know I heard them.

I wonder what they mean...but whatever it is...I feel like I've seen this before. Whatever this is...it's probably not good...

~~

"Welcome to the Hidden Leaf Village! Are you enjoying your stay so far?" Yumi asked cheerfully to Takeda and his posse. Takeda nodded and gestured to me by his side.

"This wonderful young lady has been more than generous with her time with us." He gave me a smile but within it held something more. I felt a little suspicious for some reason. My gut was telling me something was off.