Thuggish ; 14

KING . 

December 14th 2013 .

What went down between Alisha and I last night was wild. We fucked the shit out of each other, like we hated eachother. I know she got a 'man' now, but she didn't stop me when I kissed her, so she obviously wanted it as much as I did. Imma try and make this thing between me and Alisha official after I kill Jeremys' bitch ass, I don't want to risk her life. 

I promised my mom, I was gon' stop by and see how she's doing. I haven't seen her and my sister in a while. I looked down at a sleeping Alisha, she looked so peaceful. I kissed her forehead and moved her slightly making sure not to wake her up. I went into her bathroom, using my toothbrush I leave here. I came back out, and sat at the edge of the bed just thinking.  

Thinking what my life would be like if I still had my son in my life. He would be turning 4 today if he still was here. Now i've kilt a couple people, but none of them were kids. 

I'm gonna get out the game though, and start up my own business. You may think all 'Thugs' are dumb and illiterate, and dropped out of school. But which thug have you seen graduate a year earlier with a 4.0 GPA , went to university and finished majoring in business?  None, but I did. And i'm fucking proud of myself. Running New York, is just a side thing for me to be honest, I have enough money saved up to last me until i'm like 65. I've been hustling on these streets since I was 14, I could leave the street life if anyday now if I wanted to, but it's hard. The streets practically raised me. 

   "Your'e up early." Alisha said getting out of bed, still naked. She was walking a lil weird, so I know I tore that pussy up up up. I chuckled. "Stop laughing you jack." she put on a big sweater and went into the bathroom. She came back out a couple minutes after that, still walking weird. I pulled her on my lap, and she shifted so she was turned sideways. 

  "I need to tell you something" I said. 

   "What's up?" she asked. 

    "Todays my sons birthday." She got up from my lap, to face me.

     "You have a son?" 

    "I used to have a son, he was shot and killed along with his mother 2 years ago." 

   "Oh my gosh, i'm so sorry Kaden" she crouched down beside me. 

   "You good. That's the reason I ain't make you my girl, and I know your impatient ass ain't gon' wait for me either. But ion want nothing to happen to you, I got some strong feelings for you Alisha. And I ain't go sit here and say I ain't jealous you wit another nigga now. But at least, he probably treating you better than I would." I said telling her how I really feel, and usually a nigga don't go in his feelings, but I just thought Alisha deserved to know. 

              ALISHA         .