Thuggish ; 10

KING      .

I never thought Alisha would actually feel that type of way about me. I like her and all but, I ain't ready to be tied down just yet. I can tell Alisha Ride or Die material, that's why I put her as my main chick, until i'm ready to make shit official ..

How do I know all of that you ask? Well lastnight I got a call from here, I kept saying hello but got no answer. I started listening to her and shay conversation. Yeah call me noisy, they was talking about me right? exactly.

--

My phone started ringing, it was a blocked number.

"hello?"

"hello, this is Haven-Wood Hospital. Ms.Jenaay Rockford has just went into labour. She told us to inform you." the old lady spoke threw the phone.

Sighing loudly, " Alright i"m on my way.." I hung up, got my keys; made my way to my black on black Benz.

Man, I swear if I wasted my time coming down here only to find out it wasn't even my baby i'm gon' be pissed the fuck off.

"Jenaay Rockford" I said to the lady at front desk.

"Room 226" I nodded and made my way up there.

Entering the room, I see jenaay, her mom and 2 sisters.

"Wassup?" I ask, sitting next to jenaay. "you good?"

"Yeah,"

--

"Alright ms.Rockford it's time to push." the doctor came in with 3 other nurses.

They did whatever they had to do, and she started pushing. On the reals, a nigga was about to faint.

-- 1 hour later --

Usually when the baby comes out they suppose to cry right? well that's totally the opposite, the doctor said it was a stillborn. They said the baby has been dead for 3 days. They asked if I still wanted a DNA test, but what for? I got to see him though, and he was a spitting image of me.

I sat in the chair not saying anything, while jenaay sat in the bed crying. I grabbed her hand, and rubbed it. "It's gon" be alright."

"No it's not." she cried harder. "Nothing ever goes right in my life. First I loose you, now I loose my baby. I just don't get it."

As much as I can't stand her right now, I feel bad for her. But don't get shit twisted, I DO NOT want her back. "King, I mean't it when I said I loved you." I wanted to laugh in her face, but I held it in.

I nodded. "Well, I gotta handle some business. I'll come check up on you later I guess."

"Okay."

--

This nigga Jeremy think i'm playing, when I catch this fuck boy, he gon' suffer a slow and PAINFUL death, fucking with my money,territory and family. That shit doesn't slide with KING .

"Man you got any leads on this nigga?" i asked mo.

"naw, bitch went MIA." he replied.

He know he fucked up real bad, when he decided to shoot Day. I dare this nigga to fuck with anyone close to me again, and i'll be killing everybody in his family ..... With no remorse either .