Thuggish ; 8

Before I start, I want to thank everyone that's been voting and giving me feed back. It helps and encourages me to write.

So keep doing what your doing !

Now to the story !

. . .

. .

.

                                                           ALISHA RAGE           .

It's been a couple months, and shit has changed over those few months.

Shay is now 7 months pregnant, she looks like she's about to buss any minute. She's having a little baby girl. I'm planning her a surprise baby shower. It's going to be off the hook.

Me and Korday have gotten closer, I remember when I couldn't stand his presence. I still haven't talked to my father, but I'm still working on it, don't worry.

As for me and Kaden ? Well, you could say we're fuck buddies. I honestly don't see myself in a relationship. I'm not the one to be tied down and as you can see Kaden isn't either. We act like a couple, but it's far from that. It's complicated .

As for that night when we first fucked, I was luckily on the pill. So I wasn't that worried, I also went to the doctor to make sure.

Today I had my last exam, it was pretty easy if you listen in class and studied.

Jeremy has been blowing up my phone, trying to get with me more than usual. It's starting to creep me out. So I make sure I stay my distance . I'm thinking about changing my number too .

"Alisha !" Kaden said clapping his hands in front my face.

"What?!?" I clapped back in his face.

"I'm talking to you .."

"What'd you say?"

"I asked if you're ready ." He said.

We were going out to dinner, nothing special.

"Yeah, let's go." I straighten my top and we were on our way.

The car was silent, mainly because I was in my thoughts. I'm pretty sure Kaden was too.

"We're here ." He got out the car and opened it for me.

"Thanks ."

"He ain't fly no, he don't even drive no. That's why you calling my phone. And won't leave me alone."

I answered my phone, it was shay.

"Hello?"

"Please come quick, day just got shot !! And he isn't doing so good the doctor said. " She cried into the phone.

"Okay calm down, what hospital are you at?"

"Glen forest "

"We're on our way." I hung up. "Kaden, we need to go like now !" I said trying to keep calm myself.

"Why ? What happened ?" He walked up to me.

"Day.. He's in the hospital, they said his not doi-" I didn't finish my sentence, 'cause kaden was already back in the car. I shook my head and hurried to the car, hopping in.

* *

"Korday West" I said to the lady at front desk. She paid me no mind, she continued with her phone conversation. "Excuse me." She put up the signal for me to hold on. I was not having it.