Thuggish ; 6

ALISHA RAGE .

"You're what?" I asked shay again.

"I'm pregnant" I stared at her hard to see if she was lying or not. She wasn't lying. A smile crept up on my face.

I was a little disappointed , because she did say she wanted to finish university before even thinking about kids. But I was happy that I was going to be an Aunty, not because Korday is my 'brother' ,

regardless I was going to be the Aunty to her child, vice versa.

Speaking of Korday, I've been meaning to talk to him.

"Congrats boo!" I hugged her. "How far a long are you?" I asked, rubbing her stomach.

"I'll be 2 months tomorrow." She said smiling brightly. I knew she was happy, and if she's happy then I'm happy. "Korday's coming by soon.." She looked at me with sorry eyes.

"Okay, I need to talk to him anyway."

I guess I could try and get along with him, since he is my 'brother' .. I'm still kinda of upset about it, but I need to move on. Eventually I'll talk to Richard, but that's not anytime soon.

KNOCK kNOCk

"I'll get it, relax." I told shay.

I opened the door, without looking who it was.

"Hey..." Korday said. I smiled and pulled him into a big hug.

"Hey big bro" I pulled away. He had the most puzzled look on his face, it was to funny.

"Did you..."

"Yes, I just hugged you ." I moved to the side so he can come in.

"Wow.." He shook his head, and walked into the living room joining shay. "Hey baby" he kissed shay.

"Hey !"

-------------

Ever felt helpless, and need assistance for everything you wanna do because you feel to weak to do it? Well that's exactly how I feel right now, and I hate it.

I came down with a stomach flu, and have been in bed all day.. I hate being sick.

KING .

"Where the fuck is my money nigga?" I yelled in this niggas face, he had some balls to take my fucking money.

"I told you. I gave you all of it." He cried, pussy nigga.

"Naw, you gave me 10g, when the supply was worth 20g. So where the fuck is my next 10g?" I barked. "You know what fuck this shit," I cocked my gun back. "Any last words nigga?"

"Yeah fuc-" I shot him 2 times between the eyes and once in his chest before he could finish his sentence. Like I fucking cared about his last words.

"Clean this shit up ." I told 2 of my workers. "Day you ready man?"

"Yeah, let's go."

I was dropping him of at shay and Alisha's house 'cause he left his car there.

"You excited to be a father?" I asked. Day smiled wide.

"Hell yeah I am." I laughed at him, nigga is whipped to the max.

*Pulling up To the building*

"Alright man thanks." Day said.

"Imma check up on Alisha" I went and parked. And we made our way to their apartment.

Day unlocked the door.

"Got a key and shit now?" I laughed. He laughed with me.

"SHAY." Day yelled

"In the kitchen." She yelled back.

We walked in the kitchen, she was eating some nasty thing that looked like vomit.

"The fuck is that?" I asked giving her a disgusted look.

"It's called oatmeal nigga."

"Where lisha at?"

"She's sleeping, she hasn't left her room in 2 days due to her stomach virus she came down with."

"Oh,"

Imma make her some of my momma's signature chicken noodle soup.

"Okay well, we'll be in my room." Shay pulled day out the kitchen. I laughed.

I went looking in the fridge for all the stuff I needed to make the soup.

* hour later*

"What are you cooking?" Shay asked looking scared.

"Soup for A."

"A thug, cooking soup? Naw I'm dreaming right ?" She asked.

"Naw, king makes the best chicken noodle soup. It heals niggas too" Day chimed in laughing.

I took out a bowl, and poured some in.

I put the bowl of soup on a tray, and got a spoon.

I knocked on Alisha's door.

"Come in.."

I opened the door, she didn't look to see who it was. The sheet was on half of her body, she was only wearing a thong, no bra, nothing. I was fighting my sexual tensions, I always got around her.

"Alisha" I finally snapped out of my thoughts about fucking the shit out of her.

She turned around and rose up, with the sheet covering up her chest. she didn't seem phased.

"Yeah?"

"I made you soup" I smiled brightly. She smiled.

"Awe thank you kaden, can you go in the first draw on the left and pass me a bra?, a black preferably." She asked.

I got the bra, and threw it to her. She put it on, and I got the tray with the soup.

"Imma feed it to you." She smiled, and nodded.

After feeding her the soup, I brought it to the kitchen and came back up to her room.

"Thanks for the soup, it was really nice of you to do that."

"It's nothing" I sat on her bed.

"You can lay down if you want." She offered. A nigga was kinda tired so why not.

"Aight." I took off my top, and my pants Since I had basketball shorts under.

I got under the covers with her, and she instantly snuggled up beside me. Her body was burning hot. I wrapped my arm around her.

I started to doze off, and Alisha got way more comfortable on me. She had her head on my chest, and her leg wrapped around my torso.

I had some business to handle, but that shit can wait, I do shit on my time. Fuck everybody else's time. I liked being here like this with Alisha. I was defiantly feeling her.

Man what is happening to me?

------------------------------------

Awe King's so sweet.

• Leave some detailed comments on how you liked the chapter, don't just tell me to update, because that's not going to make me update any faster. I'll update when I update.

• Vote too !

- miiaaa
💞