Dark Side

Anti's P.O.V
After I knocked out my asshole counterpart I stared at the beauty that was Yinavada. She had the second darkest aura I had ever seen. Ruby had a pitch black aura. It was amazing... she had the intentions of pure evil. I wondered what she would do. I saw her and Dark making out from the corner of my eye. My elvish ears also caught the sound of smacking.

"Good god... if you two have to do that, get a mother fucking room!" I growled at them over my shoulder. Ruby snarled while Dark laughed deeply. I rolled my eyes and started to watch to see what Yinavada would do first.

It is awesome to watch a new body struggle to keep their soul intact... but it is even better to watch the after affect of what the darkness of the soul does. I love the feeling of when I reach into the body and slowly... painfully rip out the valuable piece of their personality. When I touch the evil for the first time it sends a wave of pleasure through me. Feeling their body twitch and struggle under your slightest tug. There wasn't enough anger in Mark to make Dark very evil. He tried to take out Sapphire's but he was grossed out by it. He thinks I am to sick... to twisted... if only he knew what I could do...

Yinavada's P.O.V
I felt my body become whole. My brain had been the first thing to form so I was able to comprehend what was going on easily enough. I search around in my body and tried moving different parts of the body I could now call mine. I felt... free. My mind soon realized that I could hear thoughts that weren't mine... it felt like there was a connection from me to this other person. Yet there was no wire. I decided to listen to the foreign thoughts running through my head.

SEAN! I NEED TO FIND SEAN! WE HAVE TO FIX THIS! OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD... come on, come on, come on... WAKE UP DAMNIT! What happened? Why did Anti do that? What was he even doing?

I stopped listening there. I gasped when I realized who's mind I was connected to. I looked down at my body... my body... and smirked. I was still her... she was still me. But she had no power over me anymore. I looked up and saw Anti... God he is a sexy bastard... I also saw two people that looked like Mark and Sapphire making out behind the hot Irish man that was standing before me. I opened my mouth and felt my throat buzz from my vocal chords being strummed for the first time. The air rushes out of my mouth and I hear my voice for the first time.

"Yinavada" I hissed out. I wasn't even sure what the name meant but it was what came out of my mouth.

"Yes. That is a perfect name for you. What do you wish to do first?" Anti growled with an evil smirk.