Arrival

Jack's P.O.V
Ryan was officially diagnosed as possible death. I am not sure what they call that in America though. There was this thing called redneck sayings. I guess this was a "redneck" hospital. It was odd.

"Hey Jack? You alright there buddy?" Bob asked me with a solemn look on his face. I nodded and looked at the faces of our friends. They looked broken... wait. Someone is missing.

Naviya. She was gone.

"Hey guys? Have any of you seen Navy?" I asked. The odd nickname rolling off my tongue. Wade gave me a strange look but pointed out the door. "She walked out about five minutes ago I think." He spoke lowly. "Thanks." I said and quickly walked into the hallway. I saw nurses rushing around a lump on the floor.

Oh god. It's her.

"What the hell is going on?! What happened to her?!" I yelled... well louder than usual. I pushed through the nurses and sat down next to her. I saw that she was still breathing. Her lips were forming words but they were shouting orders to other nurses and I couldn't hear what she said.

"SHUT THE HELL UP FOR A GOD DAMN MINUTE!" I shouted. Obviously louder than everyone else. Everyone gave a strange look of concern. Surprisingly, they listened and quieted down to whispers.

"Se...an... no." When she groaned that out I leaned close to her ear. Her breathing was shallow. I felt her body twitching under my hand. I was angry, something it wrong with her, and I am going to find out what. I started tracing my fingers over her lips. The nurses are saying that she passed out from exhaustion.

I don't believe that. Anger washes over me. They need to help her! They need to help Ryan! It is killing me that I don't know what is wrong with her. I feel the breath knocked out of me all of the sudden. As if it was ducked up by something else... someone else.

Antisepticeye. He stared at me with cold, dark, vicious eyes. A sadistic smile took over his lips. I felt the air turn cold around us. The nurses didn't see him though. Even though he was standing there as plain as day. He turned his smile on Naviya. He licked his lips in lust.

"Leave. You shouldn't be here." I said in a low, quiet voice so that the nurses wouldn't hear. "I am here for the anger, and the girl." He said and something in my head exploded.

"You won't make her like us!" I almost yelled. "You can't stop me. She has enough anger for an Antinavy... we already made Ruby for Sappire... God that girl has a lot of anger. It was easy to make her side. Why else do you think she passed out Jack? I knocked her out because she was all stress and anger. It was easy to split her once we got all of her anger in one place." He laughed deeply.

I was in shock from this new knowledge. That small hesitation was enough time for him to take half of her soul...