Yinavada

Jack's P.O.V
I watched in horror as Anti pulled out half of her soul and I heard her screams calling out for relief. It was over in a flash. Anti was gone and so was the other side of Naviya that kept her completely human. She was now like me. Incomplete... inhuman... not whole. I felt the cold presence of our counterparts watching us. I cringed as I waited for the name of the inhumane thing that used to be a part of my lover.

"Yinavada..." I heard the evil hiss of a newborn dark side. The name had been chosen, the fate had been sealed. There was no putting her soul back together now. It was a part of her... and she was a part of it. I looked down into Navy's dark beautiful eyes and tears started to form in mine. She is not the same girl. I still love her even though she isn't... she will always be the fan who caught my heart. She will never get away.

"Sean... what happened? Why did yo- Anti... do this? Why do I feel so drained?" Her questions trailed off into a whisper. The tears spilled over the rims of my eyes as I give her a grave look.

"You need to get up, we can't stay in this spot for long..." I said as I stood to my feet and took her hand. I felt the chill going deeper into my body. I think she felt it to because she started to get a paranoid look in her chocolate eyes.

Naviya suddenly pulled my arm with force. Her breath hitched in her throat and as I watched her I started to see her double. It was time for the revealing of what has become of the angry half of her soul. I saw her chocolate brown eyes double into blood red ones. Her usual flirty smirk had turned into a sadistic smile.

"Hello, Jack... where is Anti? I would rather talk to that sexy beast instead of a do-gooder. It is annoying to talk to a boy that is not..." she slid her finger along my jawline sensually. I looked down at Navy but she had passed out from fright. I looked back up at Yinavada and she looked down at me with a smirk on her face. She was very pretty... just like Naviya. I felt the chill go deeper as my anger called out to Anti. I remembered that they all came together when a new counterpart was born. I turned my head slightly and saw Dark peeking around the corner. His eyes held mine as they filled with hatred. That was the last thing I saw before Anti made his appearance and knocked me out.

"Sleep well you kinky bastard."