Off the edge... of the cliff named rage

Naviya: "Bob... you are a true asshole. Sean... take off them boxers you sexy Irish bastard." She said and crawled off my lap yet again. "Good god. Jack you look horny enough already." Felix said while laughing at the fact I had a raging boner. I slowly slid my boxers down just enough to take out my cock. Naviya instantly covered it with her hands witch I was thankful for. It was a little awkward to have my cock out in front of the other girls. She looked up into my eyes and I could see she was very drunk. The alcohol wasn't affecting me much though. She slowly and seductively wrapped her lips around my cock and licked the tip. She flicked her tongue across it quickly and bobbed her head up and down not caring who saw. It took all of my will to not throw my head back and yell. She took me in her mouth almost completely.

After about five minutes she took her mouth off and instantly covered it with my boxers again.

Naviya: Happy Bob?

Bob: Not really. Jack didn't even moan.

Naviya: You fucking pervert. Ugh... ok... Sapphire, Truth or dare?

Sappire: Truth.

Naviya: Ok, let's seeeee... Are you a virgin? If you are not you have to tell us who was your fiiiiirst!

Sapphire: "Damn you Naviya. Heh. No. I am not a virgin..." she hesitated before continuing. "My first was... Ry- Cry it was Cry!" She giggled. I heard a loud commotion going on somewhere to my left. When I looked I saw Adam storming off.

Cry: Adam come back! Where are you going?

Adam: None of your used cock's business!

Felix: "Damn... shit just got real." He said while Marzia finished off her third bottle. Bob was muttering something to Wade when I heard the sound of skin meeting skin forcefully coming from the other room. Someone was just punched.

Adam: "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? YOU WALK AROUND ACTING LIKE YOU ARE ALL THAT SHIT AND YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FUCKING MANWHORE!" I heard Adam yelling from the other room. I heard scuffling and we all ran to the room they were having the fight in and I saw Ryan on the floor.

"Someone call an ambulance!" I yelled as Bob and Naviya started trying to help Wade hold Adam back. I checked his pulse and saw he was still alive. His breathing was very shallow though.

"Adam... I still dont hate you." Was the last words that slipped out of Ryan's mouth before before he fell unconscious.

A/N
I am sorry this chapter is so short, I have been having a small writer's block for this story. I have only had ideas for my other book because it is harder to come up with plots for straight books. Thanks for reading! :D