Talia

On August 18th, 1999 God gave us an angel. On July 16th, 2013 she returned to heaven.

👼😇👼

As most of you know. We lost an angel while heaven gained one. Talia Castellano passed away at 11:22 am July 16, 2013. She was 13 years old. I'm so happy I got to meet her before she passed on. Talia was just like me. Sarcastic, full of live, always saw the bright side of things. etc. But I know she wasn't like me. She was a fighter. She lived for the moment. She asked me what I want I wanted to be and I told her I wanted to be a pro athlete. She said whatever sport I did that she would cheer me on. I asked her what do you want to know. She said I want to be a famous makeup artist with my own clothing and makeup line. I told her "You are going to be the most famous cancer survivor ever" I promised her she would survive and be famous. I LIED to her. I gave her false hope. Her mom told us that she had been back and forth with feelin better. I had just talked to her the day before. So my friend wrote a poem for her.

Cancer kills

As the tears spill

We have so much hope

But when the time comes

We mope

We might say goodbye now

But it's just a hello for later

You left without a regret

But do not fret

The best is yet to come

For you my friend

As you keep swimming

We will keep wishing

And fishing for the future

That's as far as we could get without breaking down and crying.

TALIA JOY CASTELLANO 💄🎀🌂

8/18/99- 7/16/13

Just Keep Swimming

🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟