Lost & Surprises

Hey guys! Please read the note at the end please. ( I felt like Liam doing a double please ^_^ ) And now to the story.! If you can go to the link where Niall is describing what she is wearing. If it doesn't show up will someone please tell me or how to have it where the link is there. Thank you!! <3

_______________________________________________________________________

*Niall*

2 days..23 hours..49 minutes..59 seconds (3 days) later

It's now been 3 days since Bethany has last spoke to anybody. Keioki goes in and out everyday with stuffed animals and food. Liam decided it was best for her to stay and help. Although if he had decided to leave I would have had to smack him. I hate the fact that another guy is in there with my girl. I know she isn't technically mine it still hurts to know she is wrapped up in his arms.

-Flashback-

"That's it. I know Liam screwed up but I am going down there to talk to her." I said lifting myself off from the floor. Liam looked up at me for a moment and so that was my chance to send him the meanest glare I could. It probably wasn't that scary because I am as terrifying as..a..baby penguin.  As I made my way down to Beth's room, I could feel everyone's eyes on me because no one else made the effort to go check on her yet. I quietly knocked on the door just incase she was asleep."Hey Bethany, it's me Niall. Look I know your brother screwed up but you can still talk to me if you want." I said loud enough for her to hear but quite enough so nobody else could. I jiggled the knob a bit to see if it was unlocked, just to my Irish luck it was. I heard everyone get up when I opened the door. I turned around "No! Sit down she is probably asleep. Liam why are you even standing up?! She probably doesn't want to see you right now you f*ck up!" I heard everyone stifle a laugh at what I said to Liam. As I entered her room I noticed her lights were off. Just my luck that she's asleep. I couldn't help but notice that no one else was in the room. That's weird wasn't Keioki in here? Just as I said that I heard the bathroom door open and close. Oh sh*t."Hey man what are you doing in here?" A voice said from behind me."I came to check on Bethany" I said getting up from the chair."Well if she wanted you in here, wouldn't she have asked you?" Keioki fired back to me."I was here first." I said in reply."I live here and I have been best friends with her since she was little." Okay so he might have got me there."I loved her first!" I whisper-yelled to him surprising the both of us. My hands flew up to my mouth and my eyes were probably the size of watermelons."Get out."Keioki said,obviously not liking my answer."What?"."I said get.out."I walked out the room still  in shock from what I just said. The door shut and I heard a lock being locked.(A/N: I know that did not make sense) I walked back to my position on the wall and fell asleep. Ignoring everyone asking me questions.

-End Of Flashback-

That happened on the first night of the 'lockout' as we now called it. Right now I was eating a snickers bar and drinking a Pepsi. Stupid vending machine took my money so I couldn't get more. Note to self- never use the vending machine on the 3rd floor. I was on door duty to see if Bethany would come out. I've been sitting here for about an hour now. I stayed up late last night because I took the night shift. I think it's about time for a nap..

Two Hours Later (Still Niall's P.O.V)

As I opened my eyes I was greeted by red faces and, tears? Who's crying and why are they crying? Did something happen to Bethany?! Just the thought of that made me shoot up."What's going on?! How's Bethany?!" I shouted frantically to everyone."We were about to ask you the same thing dip wad!" Louis said. I wiped the tired out of my eyes and stood up."Why would you ask me?" I said slightly confused." Bethany isn't in her room Niall! You idiot you let her get out the room!" I stood there utterly shocked at what Zayn said."Where all have you looked" I asked while looking around."We've looked everywhere in or around the hospital".As I frantically looked around to see if I could find her, I saw blue eyes and blonde hair staring at me from around a corner and the end of hallway. I could tell they were blue because the hallway we are on isn't that long."HEY! Come back!" I yelled as I chased after the girl who I hoped was Bethany."NIALL COME BACK!" I heard everyone scream. I ignored them and kept running after the mystery girl. As I turned the corner the girl went down I noticed she was wearing ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/app ) . Only Bethany has that kind of case. I remember cause when me and the lads were on tour we each bought her a new iPhone case. I just so happen to have gotten her that one. So here I am running after Bethany down a Hospital's corridor. Only Bethany would make someone do this. We kept this up for about 15 minutes until she turned another corner and I lost her. How the hello kitty does she keep vanishing like that?! I kept looking up and down the corridor until I finally gave up. I can't wait until I get back to the group and tell them I lost her again. I made the agonizing long walk back to the group. Everyone stood up at the sight of me. I let out a exasperated sigh and begun to explain. "Hey guys..